Gears 5 now #37

On Xbox lives most played list…

1 Like

Its only downhill from here folks. 4 major updates and no major improvement to gameplay.

13 Likes

We need to give Mexico some serious credit for carrying this franchise on its back lol

22 Likes

Why does anyone care how many people play? Does that somehow make you like the game more if its number 1 or whatever?

6 Likes

Agreed. As long as people are playing, finding matches is easy, and the game is actively supported, then 7, 17, 27, or 37 shouldn’t matter.

3 Likes

Don’t really need an update. I’ll be playing till 6 comes out regardless.

2 Likes

Me too probably even though the game is an absolute train wreck.

3 Likes

I played ranked last night for the first time in a while. Same old high ping advantages.

Horde is fine. Hope they come across with some new maps or modes frequently though. I think the game is very playable, it’s just not what it could/should have been.

1 Like

wow man 37 place on most played list

Its like a 7 year old kid being on a math test of multivariable calculus and the poor fellow doesnt even know how to add or substract…

its a really sad situation.

2 Likes

Actually for most people this is the case.

If this game isn’t “what’s happening” they move on to what is. Know what I mean?

6 Likes

Yeah thats my problem. I play all ranked. And its just very frustrating to play. A lot of shots just going through people. I would be happy if shots register and it played smooth.

2 Likes

its a pile of crap the game man… pretending it isnt its not the solution man…

5 Likes

There were reports that TU4 had made things better. Couldn’t tell anything had changed personally.

1 Like

It’s all we have till 6 comes out.

Nothing, and the Rock means nothing…plays like Gears (even with flaws).

I’m not pretending.

I like it. It’s not a pile of crap to me. The hype train of negativity surrounding it is a pile of crap to me.

Horde is the best it’s ever been, escape is dope, map builder soon, content schedule for 2 years, pvp idc. I’m loving gears 5.

I give you guys room who play pvp because I genuinely have a lack of experience of that mode, and I can see from the posts here its a mess, but outside that, the game is plain brilliant.

I think people have been spoiled.

2 Likes

my friend we still have 3 and 4 … yes in that matter we re on the safe side, hoping that TC its removed and a COMPETETENT DEVELOPER steps back in to take over.

2 Likes

Why did we need this thread?

1 Like

It played really well for me the first night. Then last night was horrible.

2 Likes

Lol. I loved 3 till I played 4. 3 is too shaky now. Gives me motion sickness. I could see playing 4 again some.

1 Like

its not hype its the truth man… if the product was at least playable we wouldn’t be here… its like going to ID SOFTWARE forums, there isn’t much people there… since they all are having a good time with their games.

if people are angry and trowing their intestines out to the game its for a good reason, the customer its never wrong… if its annoyed its for a very good reason… millions of threads of things not working can’t be wrong.

I’m sorry man I like your enthusiasm , however your points are incorrect.

3 Likes