Gears 5: Not getting xp

I’m on Xbox and I’m experiencing the same issue

2 Likes

Having the same issue in every mode

1 Like

Thats unfortunate, was hoping other modes where still ok.

1 Like

Same here. They’re still fixing server stability. It might be worth waiting until there’s been a patch.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

On Console.

1 Like

Yeah I found another thread after I posted on the same problem.

1 Like

On Xbox. Also experiencing the same thing. Also not getting tour of duty rewards

1 Like

It seems to be all accomplishments. I’ve received the same medal multiple times. I went back to check my metals after I earned one in match and it was unlocked. So pretty much anything you earn will be erased by the end of the match

Correction* it was locked

1 Like

Yeah I’m on Xbox and yesterday it wasn’t showing my after match results, but was still ranking up but never changed my rank on ranked modes. Then today I just grinder out for 5 hours straight and I’ve stayed at the same level and none of the objectives I complete from the tour are being given to me.

This is going to be a very interesting launch. Cant wait to see what monday brings to the table for this game loll

1 Like

Yeah i’m on pc also and im not getting an xp. I’m also not getting any supply drop xp.

1 Like

Also when i play ranked its frozen at 5 matches to get ranked even when i play 5+ matches of ranked.

1 Like

Not getting any progress towards anything, very frustrating. Keep getting errors at the end of a match

1 Like

Same issue on Xbox. Playing and not getting exp.

1 Like

Same with me, I’ve played on Xbox and the PC and haven’t gotten any xp and stats for tour of duty are not working.

1 Like

I hope the exp boost timers get reset. People spend money on those. The meters are still running but the boost isn’t flowing lol

1 Like

Same here. But im stuck on needing 1 placement match tho ive played 10 + matches lol smh

Logged in and got all my xp and supply drops.

1 Like

Everything seems to be fine now, even got a few levels when I logged in today.