Gears 5 new master rank

This will be something only the best players (in the world) will obtain. And apparently it will be around a handful of people, like 0.1%

Also obviously it wont just be for the sniper if you were wondering they are just show casing it with the sniper

And we have what all the ranked skins look like and they look much better than the ones from gears 4 but I’d say the diamond one some people may prefer the old one but here it is…

New Diamond > Old Diamond Skins.

Gears 5 Masters is Top 100 but I guess you push people out too so there’s no real limit who can get it.

1 Like

Master Weapon Skin looks like Ember. Doesn’t look special to me. Neither Diamond. Is that Diamond?

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s why I was saying some people may prefer the old one

Old diamond skins > new diamond skins

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Looks to be Dynamic or at least reflective.

Old Diamond Skins looked bad.

2 Likes

Here’s the link to see everything in more depth
https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-aug28-2019

I don’t know, the diamond looks a bit like silver.

It may not be as exaggerated as 4, but I don’t think its as good.

1 Like

Yep

I thought it looked like water at first.

2 Likes

The Masters one looks like a worse version of the Ember ones from Gears 4, I’d expect way better for Masters:

The Diamond torque looks like they did a bad paintjob over a regular torque skin.

Not a fan of the quality of these rank reward skins so far.

2 Likes

Agreed

I can’t wait to achieve my Bronze weapon skins again! YAY!!!

2 Likes

One thing is the onyx rank skins are better because you can actually tell that the person using it is a onyx because in gears 4 the onyx skin was hard to see because I had nothing distinctive about it unlike diamond that popped from a mile away
But the onyx looks like it’s a bit more noticeable this time around

Here it is …

THEY ALL LOOK TRASH. In 4 the Silver/Gold skins were the best in the game for me. They didn’t have that stupid texture and symbol that Onyx and Diamond have and they just look nice. But then TC had to make my Gold skins look WORSE.

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

I like the new Bronze :smiley:

Hahah yeah
Well done tc

@III_EnVii_III @mike_yaworski @Krylon_Blue
Y’all gonna see me rocking those Diamond skins in 5

1 Like

I just can’t belive some of the decisions made in Gears 5. It’s clear they really don’t care what the community wants. Taking tired designs from the last game and giving it to the best players who grind the most? What a great motivator…

5 Likes