Gears 5 main menu theme idea

What if there was a audio option for the main menu music that lets you pick from all the gears of war themes?

I think this would be an excellent addition to the game so that all gears fans can log onto the game and hear their favorite gears of war themes!! :smiley:

Personally I would use the gears of war 3 theme!

anybody have any thoughts on this?

9 Likes

I support this even tho it’s probably never gonna happen.

Go one step further: let us choose when Games’ background too. I was a big fan of the original menu background. 2 and 3 were great too. J 4 and 5 are meh

3 Likes

I think that would be icing on the cake!

I love it!

2 Likes

Be really good to see. However I do not think 1,2 or 3 or 4’s theme would fit the aesthetic of Gears 5, basically you can’t beat the original 3 games. 4’s theme was pretty lame.

1 Like

Sounds a little like Apex. I doubt I would use it, but support such a feature.

Also, speaking of Apex, I would like if the main menu would change with every operation.

3 Likes

Yes. I’m tired of seeing the maps and random characters in the background. Let’s get some new themes. Spice it up

1 Like

It would be a nice option to be able to pick up main menu style.

GoW 2 theme ftw.

But it wont happen, too much work with UI, even if you want to choose only menu music theme.

Reminds me of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. You could pick any background for the main menu and any music from all of the Tekken games, you could also change the music of each individual level. An excellent game indeed.

1 Like

Gears 5 main menu is a waste of resources in my opinion. Every time you return to the menu YOU HAVE to wait almost 20 seconds because it reloads a random map each time.

2 Likes

true, they would rather waste their resources on some trash hivebuster skins

Nah, I’m waiting for a twerking animation.

3 Likes

I love this idea, but sadly not gonna happend :frowning_face:

1 Like