Gears 5 liveries for Forza

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share some real beauty: Gears 5 liveries for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 made by PTG Phantom:

Note that it’s impossible to import pictures into Forza so what you see is painted from scratch using pre-set shapes in livery editor.

9 Likes

Wow, impressive!

Yeah I tried to make. a Swarm-based design and it was nowhere near this quality. But my Golden Warthog was something I found myself proud in.

1 Like

It’s fairly easy if you have a program that can overlay images then you can simply trace them with the pre set shapes in Forza

It’s fairly easy if you have a program that can overlay images then you can simply trace them with the pre set shapes in Forza

I made a lot of liveries in Forza and I can tell you it’s anything but easy. Also, try to overlay anything complex like that Kait’s face and I’ll watch you :slight_smile:

I’m telling first hand - paints like that are seriously difficult to make.

1 Like

I made an overwatch themed car by doing it

1 Like

I made an overwatch themed car by doing it

By no means diminishing your creation but I hope you see there’s a bit of a difference in complexity. Especially in terms of gradients and shading.

Besides, I wonder if making that paint was really easy for you.

Here’s a timelapse of just one decal (main one) creation for my Red Alert paint (below): FH4 Decal Creation: Red Alert - YouTube

This definitely wasn’t easy.

3 Likes

You can find liveries by looking up someone’s GT right?

You can find liveries by looking up someone’s GT right?

Yep. PTG Phantom

1 Like

Damn, now I want a Locust symbol on my Hoonicorn, awesome job!

Awesome work man I’ll check them out next time I play Forza

1 Like

First one doesn’t do much for me aesthetically, but the one of Kait’s face is really impressive.

Never ceases to amaze me what people manage to make with Forza’s livery editor, though I hope Turn 10/PG modernize it for next gen, including letting people import files. It used to be revolutionary, but Gran Turismo’s editor has caught up and passed it recently.

I’m also super-excited to see what next-gen Forza Horizon looks like, when you consider how gorgeous FH4 is already.

One more, this time from SnakeEyesFriex