Gears Forums

Gears 5 Limited controller

So I pre-ordered the Gears 5 limited edition Kait Diaz controller at GameStop and their site says it releases today. When I went to pick it up the guy said they didn’t have them and their system doesn’t have a release date. I guess my question is does anyone know when it actually releases?

1 Like

I would go off the release date from the Microsoft store to be more accurate

…I suddenly feel like an idiot because I didn’t even think about that

Thank you for your wisdom, soldier!

EDIT: just fyi to those who may be interested…the controller is listed on their store to release on the 20th of this month.

1 Like

August 20th is the release date … i just picked up the 5 TB Hard drive and that says August 20th as well

2 Likes

lol Thank you! That Hard Drive though! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i know right … im picking up the 5 TB version

1 Like

I feel this is a rip off as your paying almost double for just the design,

Also hdd instead of ssd.

Did you get your controller? I also pre ordered from gamestop and I went to pick it up today and they said they have not received any and do not know when they will get them.

I’m almost certain the release date was wrong. I have preordered on Amazon. The date they have always given is Aug 29.

I guess all retailers have different release dates. Only problem is gamestop won’t give me a release date.

Ordered from Microsoft. It shipped Monday.

1 Like