Gears 5 is now incredibly popular! and well reviewed!

reviews from the MS Store earlier in Dec (3rd):

reviews from the MS Store TODAY:

23 Likes

I’m pretty sure they removed alot of the negative reviews because, well… It’s Microsoft.

27 Likes

WOW MAN!! Suddenly all us liked the game somehow…

It seems that THE COALITION did went to the POWERFUL WIZARD OF OZ and he made their dream come true !!!

:smile:

21 Likes

I think people realised their mistakes of low rating the game and they all decided that the game is fantastic so re-rated the game.

That’s the most logical answer for me.

14 Likes

I don’t think so man… people didn’t rate incorrectly… the ratings were modified to MS advantage.

The Wizard of OZ version of what happened still its the most logical.

:smile:

15 Likes

Idk people change their mind sometimes.

3 Likes

Im going with wizard of oz. Better reviews means better sales and thats the end result. A lot of games and movies are deleting bad reviews under the guise of toxic to make their product appear flawless.

10 Likes

100% doubt it. MS can easily erase bad reviews.

15 Likes

thanks man :slight_smile: that’s the more logical approach.

1 Like

What gets me is that the original reviews, while generally negatively skewed, had a health dispersion and distribution between the 5 countries, re the proportion of starts… It’s feasible…

The CURRENT ones, all look identical… it’s like they were groomed/shaped into this proportion… Nah, that can’t be it, right :slight_smile: ?

5 Likes

Correct, those reviews are not right… they are just painted over to make Gears 5 " Best Game of 2019 " .

those reviews modification its just like a dream of dorothy to be on OZ , when she is on Kansas and she will never be on OZ ever again.

dorothy

2 Likes

It is Christmas Season, so Microsoft wants them Gears 5 copies under them trees or in them Xbox Ones Digitally. Deception = Disappointment.

8 Likes

5 Likes

yup that’s pretty much the whole picture man LOL :smile:

It’s Goku on ULTRA INSTINCT MODE !!

Well the game had many bugs at launch with the updates i and most of my friends are happy

1 Like

Microsoft about to beat up the reviews also idk if that was on purpose or not but that is actually not Goku its from another anime which I shall not mention and the guy gets beat up by the Microsoft in the horizon to put it that way

1 Like

oh ok, My bad man… I thought it was Goku due of the blue flames surrounding it … :slight_smile: great to know its another anime. My mistake :slight_smile:

it’s is funny, the big jump in positive reviews from AUSTRALIA, a region where the game has dropped out of the top 50 where matchmaking is making it impossible for anyone to find versus games :slight_smile: ?

5 Likes

Hi man,

It’s all lies by microsoft , they changed the reviews. just like in Star Wars The force awakens. all reviewers were saying tha the movie rock and I watched it and fall asleep 6 times man.

4 Likes

And surely the users agreed to change the rating all simultaneously, right?

Please, you can’t be that naive.

This lack of respect for users is unprecedented.
They are literally treating people like idiots.

7 Likes