Gears 5 is getting better but

Ah I have been have enjoying the customization the new maps even the game modes… you can say theeeeeeereee GREAT!

I think TC has been doing a good job on fixing a lot of the issues with maps, customization, game modes <3 thank you thank you tc! :slight_smile:

However,

The gameplay is CANCER!!!

Oh my gooooddd 99% 98% 1 shot down

How many shots does it take to kill someone walking 3 mph to towards you??

Eeeeoneeee eeeetwooo a thrrrrr-
BOOOOOOOOOOM YOUR DEAD!!! ALL YOU SHOTS WERE ONLY 98% AND AHA ITS ME MR WALKSLOWALOT!!! I KILLED YOUUUUUUU

The shot gun spread is like 40% of the screen it’s ridiculous and now the lancer doesnt do ANYTHING.

Dont tellcme " stop wallbouncing?" Whose wallbouncing? I play to win I play to get the kills not wallbounce and push I use everything to my advantage…

I’m not mad I’m concerned… really c concerned a gears game with… emotes… pink blood… blood sprays?..

FOR WHATTTTTTTT!!! I played gears 1 2 and 33333 for… YEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRS I can care less what that’s stuffs about give me good GAMEPLAAAAAY

Slow sluggish noob friendly LBGT POLOTICAL FORTNITE DANCING MASH OF A GAME.

jeez man when I was imagining what gears 2 was gonna be like and gears 3 it was close? But today’s gaming has RUINED gears never in a million years did I envision anything these master artists have created

I can put poop in my hand and itll be more put together than this game honestly the release was a joke…

I REALLY THOUGHT MAN I cant wait to see the gore the HORROR the dark and grittiness torturous locust dead bodies music that gives me the chills…

The campaign for 5 was decent… but

Go ahead tc do what 343 did and INVISION GEARS IN YOUR OWN WAY CHANGE IT TO KEEP THINGS FRESH…

It’s dead to me I haven’t played really since 4 and man 4 was sooooo SMOOTH not limited I could wallbounce and strafe much better than this clunky bot walking game…

Give me a remaster of 2 and 3 in a bundle and I’ll never ever touch a tc game again…

. oh well I hope the franchise gets better I miss playing gears tbh I hope you guys enjoyed this and had a laugh about the post… I’m just concerned for my favorite franchise.

1 Like

No comment

4 Likes

After OP compared the game with poop, Not sure if that was sarcasm or not

2 Likes

I forget this is the serious sally forums where ppl cant have a laugh lol

2 Likes

No u good. The game sucksss. First time I’ve been let down by a game bc I’m not to critical on something that is just for fun, but this game was really poor for me. More than 365 days later still trying to fix it and low and behold nobody plays anymore. And they are still asking for feedback from ghosts. Like what feedback do you still need? Take what you did and do the opposite and the game will be fine. Personally I’m 30 days sober from Gears and life is much better not wasting evenings playing on a broken net code in a broken ranked system with a bunch of broken brained ppl that spam ezzz

5 Likes

Totally agree pal.

I uninstalled the game at the beginning of the week. I’ll give it a try once the series x comes out but i can’t see it improving purely because i can’t see TC improving the netcode otherwise they would have done it already UNLESS this whole time TC knew that the game was designed for series x in the 1st place and just wanted to get it out on XB1 to generate some cash via the iron/boost/skins?

I still think gears 4 had another year in it

3 Likes

I agree with the lgbt stuff side but the game play is fine for me.

The occasional 3 hit 100% to their 1 hit 100% but I’m not fretting.

In the end those are rare. If you hit your shots & have superior gameplay you’ll be fine.

1 Like

I just started playing again but the distance for the gnasher is better in gears 4. I think because you can hit someone 3 times without a down (not perfect shots but maybe like 40, 30, and 20 but get 90%. But all u have to do is step 1 foot closer and it’s a one shot?

best to wallbounce out of the way and then point blank shot them. dodging the shot before they fire is whats needed to win the fight. on their screen they could be closer to you than what you actually see so you got to dodge it well before they get close. ( or they could have shot you before you see the hit damage, dodge it ahead of time)

and basic strafes dont cut it

Bro you dont need to explain it to me… but I cant stand g5 distancing g4 had it down so much better. It takes 5 shots and if u move 1 foot closer it’s a one shot kill?

its totally not like that… however the farther they are, the more bullet spread there is, 1 foot would make a difference but not a 4 shot difference. lol i remember a few updates ago the shotgun had extreme long range on it. saw a video of someone downing someone with a shotgun blast over 25 feet away… lmao.

Few blatant issues/lack of content but I still deeply enjoy playing this game daily or a couple of times a week

Few of my cod loyal friends have come over after trying it out & now they can’t get off gears, so it must be doing something right :rofl:

So the game looks good, but doesn’t function?

Gears 3 still have a lot of population playing Horde, its just amazing the amount of people that still play it .

I gather that happens when a developer creates a good game… towards Gears 5 that could have tele-tubby good looking graphics but if its boring it just doesnt work for people.

1 Like

I find the gameplay feeling lack luster compared to g3 and 4 it feels empty idk how to explain it… and yeah your cod friends come over to play and love it… its cuz they cater to casual players… all my cod friends hated geara in the day cuz it was hard to play and there was a big skill gap. Not saying it’s always the case but gears was unique and now it feels like a generic 2020 game.