Gears Forums

Gears 5 is flawless

I will admit, I am brand new to Gears of War. This is my first Gears game. And I must say, it is pretty spectacular. I literally just got off of a long night of alternating between Fortnite and Overwatch, and as I was in the store, I happened to stumble upon this title. Boy was I impressed!
The multiplayer is smooth as butter, the in-store items are reasonably priced, the weapons are cool af. This Tour of Duty thing is a spectacular idea.
How anyone could hate this game is beyond me.

PS. The campaign was pretty crappy tho

Play the other games

Why? Are they as good as this?

“alternating between Fortnite and Overwatch”

And that’s when I realized…

18 Likes

More specifically, Gears 3
It has more value and the store is not as egregious.

Im perplexed

Ahem…

3 Likes

99406ab911dfa8f2b71edcd9b755571f

2 Likes

I agree.

Don’t mind the haters.

They really didn’t want a new game, just wanted Gears 3 again… and again…and again… and again…

Are you by chance any relation to David the Clown?

1 Like

Who?

Nevermind

You are trolling, right? Or are you an undercover TC employee sent by Rod Ferguson to assess for damage control on the forums for once? I suspect the former.

3 Likes

I really love gears 5
Who is Rod Ferguson?

I read Fortnite and…

Lol.

2 Likes

Its a good game man. Gets really sweaty

419abf33676315624b9b7288eebf3409

1 Like

Hahaha! Good movie!

So, you’re last post on the Gears of War forum was 6 months ago, but this is the first time playing? Yeah…that makes sense. Not to mention you made mention of some very specific things that you “liked” about the game.

Not a bad attempt at a troll, but the forum put a big banner over your OP that gives away that you’re not new to the forums.

2 Likes

Tell me, do you get invited to a lot of parties?