Gears 5 inverse omen

Omg the real issue is the new omen it blocks the whole view and it needs to be tone down or reverted or re design better to view more of the screen and not look so tacky only the health omen when u get shot is awful and needs to be more better gosh why they mess with the old omen it was find If they can some how make the omen like when u start getting ice damage and u get that omen white frosty look but red it wouldn’t block the screen and then the tone of the red should be more tone down and more translucent with the style like the frost omen when u get ice damage keeping that design but red with a more bloody look to the design that design would work and the fans would love it or make something that doesn’t look so tacky and doesn’t block ur whole view red and the only way to look is a small whole down the middle like looking down a gun barrel with ur side and up and down view obstructed if any of u ppl agree plz copy and send this message to the coalition help me get this reverted or change some how it will and has caused getting killed in the game do to this bad design inverse omen

2 Likes

I can’t believe TC said it gives you better awareness with that omen of where you are shot from,or something like that.
Cause i can’t see ■■■■ with this inverse omen.I was even crawling in the wrong direction during tech test.

2 Likes

http://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/feedback-after-tech-test-gears-5-new-inverse-omen/

1 Like

I am one of the few that disagrees with most people on this. I LOVE IT

Please tell what is so good about it?

I feel it better represents how damaged you are and easier to focus on whats going on. I also dont think its as bad as everyones making it out to be. I had no problem seeing through the red of the omen when I was hurt.

Maybe because you’re RED😀

I just think people are so used to the current one that any change would not have been welcomed

Please keep it in the one thread. Thank you.

1 Like