Gears 5 Ice Kait Skin Redeemed but not showing up

Hey guys,

I got the Gears 5 Controller ice kait skin code and tried to redeem it on steam and wouldn’t let me so i activated it on the windows store as i thought it may carry over to my steam copy. however its been 2 days and i still dont have my ice kait skin

any help would be much appreciated!

Quit Gears 5 at your home screen.

Sign out of xbox live.

Sign back in to xbox live.

Start gears 5

It will be in your character inventory.

1 Like

No luck :frowning: anyone else having this issue or know of a way to solve it or contact support about it? :frowning:

You could try submit a ticket to,

https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Thanks Ektope,

I have just submitted a ticket hopefully it can be resolved! :slight_smile:

I had this same happen to me when I downloaded my ice kait and ice jack.

Above answers was my solution to the issue.

I hope everything works out for you.

TC is sure having a hard time with almost everything right now.

Sorry you gotta go through this.

1 Like

I’m sure its just launch teething issues nothing to stress about :slight_smile:

Thank you heaps for the help!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue

yeah its been days and still dont have it. hopefully it gets fixed getting kind of frustrated. i have also emailed support which i done on the day i made this thread and still no reply from them.

yeah that’s pretty ridiculous. I also emailed support and haven’t heard anything from them either. Probably going to send them another one today till they get this resolved.

Hey I figured it out until they fix the issue for steam users. You have to download the windows version and launch that and you should have your skin then close out of the windows version and launch steam gears and you’ll have it there too. I did this last night and it worked. Kind of a pain since you have to download the game again. Also pc xbox game pass is 2 dollars right now so that’s another annoying thing is you have to buy that to download the game.

Thank you heaps for the info! ill have to give it a shot :slight_smile: much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Worked like a charm bud! many thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t seem to have this work for me

how do i download gears windows on pc if i have the game on steam and no game pass?

hey how do i download windows version if i have steam version to get my skins? also where do i get the steam cd key to do what your saying?