Gears 5 horde as jack = hacking the enemies brain into remote desktop control on atrium map LOL

1 Like

@Buster_McTunder @Katarina_XT

1 Like

BUT HOW???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??
This joke might’ve gone a bit long.???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

1 Like

Someone please tell me if this is anything new or interesting. I CBA to watch over 3 hours.

It’s THE BEST video you will ever see.

2 Likes

You need to watch the whole thing. Then watch it again with commentary.

1 Like

I CBA to watch 3 minutes now I think about it.

Can you do a Jack solo run on insane please. I want to see if you can get a record for the longest video posted on Youtube.

with ai troops or just me, i will see what i can do, i am already stress out from doing escape on masters lol