Gears 5 going Dead or is just me?

I wish the news updates would pop up on booting the game. Like it does in apex.

I think we had this in gears of war 4.
i liked that.

Its ok. You can say you’re Canadian. No need to be embarrassed

1 Like

Lawl, I see @ll_R_E_D_l let you out of the cellar again. Smh…

2 Likes

Im eating toast and eggs for breaky this morning btw. F puffs

2 Likes

I thought you were eating man some Captain’ Crunch my friend :smile:

I cant get one. Ranked or qp

Yup.

FFA & grid iron are like this.

TC are forcing modes ok us thinking we’d play them but people just end up leaving.

They don’t even care too.

Not to mention my tdm /guardian friends left a long time ago.

I adapted to king. I can’t even play tdm I’m this state. Like I cannot. It’s so much like social but worse.

They wanted to make tdm more “competitive” what a bunch of bologna. They just wanted to please the solo players.

I’m mad dude. This was my game & they chopped it up. They don’t even listen. Or update us on if we’d want to. At least ask the players since we play.

I play ranked all the time and don’t struggle to find games. I come across the same people every couple of games but not to regularly. The game is quite dead which sucks cause I enjoy playing it but the multiplayer just has so many bugs and it could be good if they put time in :frowning:

1 Like

i think the numbers will drop once people get bored of this op and/or the content grind comes to a finish.

i don’t think the new update/tuning will keep the average player around and the population will be lower and lower. it is unfortunate but it might be the only way to make TC reconsider some things.

the cycle of new op, bored of op, quit playing is very real.

1 Like

Well said.

Unfortunately this has been the pattern.

Which is why I think they’re reaching out to the WWE to help.

Maybe it’ll be a good move.

Maybe.

Bro, you’re making me want to whip out my Super Nintendo. Lol those red gems…we risked “life and limb” to get 'em didn’t we? :relieved:(sigh) “Memories!”

1 Like