Gears 5 escape suggestions and a fix that needs to be done

TC you guys have done a better job with escape lately, the maps are generally better and it’s more fun, please keep innovating. Also could you please fix the ironman modifier so instead of having to reload the whole map completely which takes lot’s of time if you fail please just let us restart at the very beginning. As of right now I have no desire to even try and do a hive with ironman on because I know if I fail I will have to have lot’s of my time wasted so I just keep it off. Please fix this. Also Pleas keep adding cool escape weapon skins, they are great! I love the toxic skins as well as the arid gale skins, keep it up and add more, character skins could also be really cool too! These would be some great changes TC.

1 Like

TC Micheal has stated on stream that they’re looking into the iron man modifier and are working on a fix for it

2 Likes

I usually don’t watch the stream but awesome!

1 Like

Lol sorry if that came across rude it wasn’t my intention. Hopefully they can separate modifiers from difficulty

1 Like

Unlocking the leaderboards for unfeatured maps would be nice too. I know i would play more if they were

1 Like