Gears 5 duplicates in horde

Why doesn’t the duplicates you get in horde after maxing out the cards turn to scrap?

It’s the 1st time you’ve posted here and it’s Christmas so I really don’t see any reason to go easy on you

USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SAME REPEAT THREADS FFS

:yum:

only joking, but you can expect that tomorrow if you do a similar thing here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Short answer is, TC say lvl6 cards may happen so don’t wana burn ppls progress for that

Long answer is that’s a load of BS and it’s just bad design, no forethought, another thing they didn’t have time to properly finish with the rushed deadlines MS were pushing etc

Either way it’s (s)CRAP

Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH FUNCTION.

It’s like Google.

To be honest, i do not use the search function. If i got a question to ask, i will ask it, and i will ask it the way i want to ask it, not the same way as others. Regardless or the same answer, i will ask what i want to ask, as and how i see fit.
Just out of curiosity, is there some rule or law of the land for this Forum that states you got to use the Search Function ???

Have no idea, tho I wouldn’t have thought so, would seem silly, jus a thing I see loadsa ppl b*tch about so thought it funny :grin: being Xmas n all,

tis the season to be toxic tra lala…

sod it it’s over, yay :santa::dagger:

It’s to avoid or at least reduce replication of threads. There are periods of time where there are lots and lots of threads on the exact same topic in a short period of time. That’s the extreme end of the spectrum anyway. I mean, sometimes it’s like walking into the village square and asking how to make your own aioli when you could Google the recipe.

It is not your own recipe, if you google it. Lol.
But, yes, i see what you mean. But in that instance, when you first get to the forums page, you can clearly see what is on offer right in front of you, the first page is there directly in front of you.
Usually, when i come online, i will look at the first page, and glance the second, then i will make a post. Obviously, if there is already a post up, i will use it, if not, create.

They dont want us to have a better way of gaining scrap.