Gears 5 crashing on Xbox Series X

I have an Xbox series x. Gears 5 has been crashing for a literal month and a half for me now. I’m stuck in quick play because the number of quick play matches increases the more this game crashes mid or at the end of a competitive match. I was banned for 2 quick play matches and now my highest is 8. It’s literally driving me insane. This game actually thinks I’m quitting when I’m actually disconnecting . Anyone else having the same problem?

Try the search option and u will see.

Good luck.

It feels like I’m stuck in a loop because it resets when the game doesn’t crash for about a day or two. But it’s been happening frequently and now I’m about to finish my second round of 8 quick play matches which is the most I’ve been banned for something I didnt do. I’m at seven right now but I predict by the end of today or tomorrow, it’s going to be 8 again. Please help. This issue is really making go psychotic. My tv is new. Xbox is new. Have 5G internet. This is the only game the crashes on my system. Why?

seriously-not-again-f6a26a0e5e

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I guess not this time Neptune.

Yeah hit that link @OldMonkeyNut so generously provided for you. It seems to be a Microsoft issue. I just got a series X about a week ago and so far so good. Seems to be more prevalent in earlier production units from what I’ve read.

i feel stuck on loop seeing the same threads posted on the forums

Search option? I’m at lower ping

Rich parents?

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I have the SAME problem. Gears 5 needs a minimum of support!

Send your faulty Xbox back to Microsoft for replacement

The console is new, i bought it before Christmas and I didnt have this problem with Gears. Uninstall the game can work??