Gears Forums

Gears 5 Circle K rockstar exclusive hard to find/rare?

I live on the west coast and the closest Circle K to me is several hours away in another state. I have family who live in Illinois, where there are several Circle K’s in multiple towns. No one has seen one there and even the employees at Circle K have no clue what’s going on. They don’t even have gears of war branded cans at the store. I have even gone to Circle K’s website where they have a text code that I tried to enter and I got a message back that “service isn’t available” though the promo was/is supposed to run from Late September until 11/30/2019.

If anyone could hook me up with a Del Skin code or tell me what the best course of action is to get one that’d be awesome!

You can buy them on ebay (yes it will probably end up costing you more - but if you really want it…).

1 Like

I don’t have it at all. No rockstar, no ahoy ,nothing. I’m from Estonia - North Europe.

1 Like

I did see them on ebay running for about 10-20 bucks. which is way more than I want to spend for a single weapon skin. Plus I run the risk of the code either being fake or used. so there is that. I will have to keep having my family check the stores in illinois to see if they can find one before the end of the promo. Still have a little over a month.

Yeah they still haven’t shown up at circle K’s by me either. The rest of the stores seem to have the Gears 5 branded cans, but not Circle K for some reason.

1 Like

I had the same experience for both gow4 and 5. I bought all my codes from ebay. Payed $15 which is more time convient than going to the store.

Save money from exclusives and register your account on EU, not USA.

1 Like

I bought 5 of the same cans from Walmart and got my JD skin that way.

1 Like