Gears 5 characters and skins thougts about the game

Same characters like in gears 4 st patrick skins same in gears 4 RANKED is trasch its not ok for the new players at ALL …its even harder to RANK UP then it was in GEARS 4 . Tour of duty …no WORDS HORDE mode naa i play it for 20 re-ups and master HORDE and ESCAPE for SERIOUSLY 5.0 after that no MORE GEARS 5 …am SORRY coalition the true fans like me have stoped played GEARS of WAR theres un ANSWER for THAT you dosent LISTEN at all and speak out to true Gear fans …

your post gave me a headache

4 Likes

As per the forum rules:

Be Constructive

We want to foster deep discussions, whether it’s between fans or providing feedback to the development team.

• Add insight into your opinions. Think something is wrong about the game? Provide reasoning and understanding to build a conversation.

• Consider how your post adds to the conversation before posting. Is it enriching the discussion? If not, step back for a moment and consider the content of your post.

• Joining existing discussions is a much better approach than starting a new one. Check out suggested threads based on your thread title to find similar topics.

• Rants prevent both the developers from understanding your feelings and fellow fans from having a rich discussion about a topic. Posts of this nature will be swiftly deleted.

1 Like