Gears 5 campaign trailer

Nobody complained about the War Pigs trailer

Damn. Now I don’t know what this guy is but it’s one big UGLY mo(I’ll leave you to fill in the rest but I’m pretty sure Cole says this upon seeing the Lambent Leviathan in Gears 3). Any bets this is the thing Kait says has to be killed?.. now how are we to do that?

This thing is a flippin land based Leviathan but worse! Looks very organic, almost Halo 2(remaster) Gravemind-esque.

2 Likes

You obviously have poor taste in music then :see_no_evil: HEAVY METAL :muscle::facepunch::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Surprised Padduk is still alive! He looked incredibly old in Gears Judgment Epilogue campaign.

2 Likes

Neil Armstrong my guy. Louis Armstrong is a musician :joy:

1 Like

They both actually fit the action unlike Escape trailer, I thought it was really good music choice. Granted, I moved past emo metal like 7 years ago, but it’s a nice throwback :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the trailer itself, was hoping for more in-game footage, but it was still cool. Some pretty interesting details there, I’ve been looking at a lot of Gears lore recently, so the Beserker being tied up to Kait somehow makes some sense (I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that that’s how the Locust breed :scream:)

This game can’t come soon enough, I can’t even go back to 4 with it so close!

1 Like

Clayton?

5 Likes

Yeah it’s Clay, if you slow down the video you can see the bandolier tattoo on his left arm.

1 Like

How many people can now play in which mode (3 Player Camp and 5 in Horde) with or without Jack? Campagne: 3 players + Jack?
Horde 5 players incl. dare jacks? (Even someone kan Jack takes a human?)
If you could communicate a little better, otherwise you can’t plan to play through the coop.

1 Like

I had to turn it off after about 20 seconds of that music. Oh my god gag me with a very large spoon. Kids these days.

I mean it was better than the escape trailer music but not by a lot.

Nine Inch Nails is too good for you buddy :stuck_out_tongue::raised_hands: You can’t Handle it!

1 Like

Pretty Hate Machine came out in 1989.

7 Likes

I think Trent reznor is pretty cool actually but yeah I never got into NIN back in the day.

I like what Johnny cash did with one of his songs.

Anyway way OT

1 Like

That’s true but my sentiment was more directed toward the fact that it’s mixed in with this video game trailer in 2019.

Not my cup of tea but I respect if it’s yours. :+1:

1 Like

Huh? What’s wrong with kids enjoying a song from the late 1980’s? :wink:

1 Like

Amazing.

Did you seriously call NIN classic rock?

1 Like

It’s an old song…Escape I thought was okay, at least it used a lot of the Crazy Train riff.

I quoted Chazz Micheal Michaels bro…look it up…:rofl:

1 Like

No body should complain about War Pigs regardless the fact

1 Like