Gears 5 beta codes from retailers (Main thread)

Anybody have any clue how best buy will be sending out beta codes? I haven’t received mine and have no clue how or if theyre sneding it to me at all

Moderator Edit: Multiple threads have been appearing about this topic. Merged threads into one primary thread.

Same issue here. Hopefully they send it out through email. If not we lowkey got scammed

2 Likes

All retailers email them out nearer the time.

I’d strongly advise that you proactively contact the retailer directly just in case. I suspect that some retailers will forget, or not bother unless you do that.

I preordered mine from Game (a UK retailer) and they said the code will be sent nearer the time. I’m gonna leave it til end of this week before I contact them again.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered from GAME too. This is good info.

1 Like

Does anybody really read the directions TC gave us from the Tech Test post they made?

1 Like

Reading is way overrated… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on you know the answer to this :joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought it was pretty straight forward from the get go tbh.

1 Like

Come on now Tony… you can bet money on the answer to this question. And not get very much in return.

1 Like

I know what the answer to this should be, but its best buy. If you dont ore order with them then you probably dont understand how things go with them.

Sorry this was nothing towards you but an inside joke. From what Ive heard Im happy I never pre ordered with Best Buy. It was always Gamestop.

Really surprised Gamestop here in the states is not participating though. At least not at the moment.

I’m surprised people don’t just do the £1 / $1 Game Pass Ultimate offer.

Like literally £1 / $1 and you get the beta without messing around with Codes and the Ultimate version of the game at launch for nothing extra.

1 Like

That too but it’s too late now for the $1 promotion.

I still see it active.

Hmmmm. Thought I read that it was over last week. Perhaps they just botched the post. But anyways, not sure why people don’t switch like you said. Can easily be cancelled too.

1 Like

You gain everything and lose nothing by upgrading.

You get so much for the $1 that it’s a no brainer.

1 Like

Na you didnt read it wrong. I was having trouble purchasing it and when I was finally able to there was only 1 day left it said. Then it was gone for a day and now its back

1 Like

Wonder why they brought it back? I mean it’s a great friggin deal

Gamestop isnt doing it in the states. Weird. And best buy plenty of times just distegards these codes. I have 2 friends who work at best buy and asked them to look into it twice for me already and they said theres nothing regarding the beta codes in the system