Gears 5 beast mode?

Beast is a multiplayer game mode introduced in Gears of War 3 where players take control of different creatures in the Locust Horde, in an attempt to kill all enemy humans; it is thus a reverse of Horde with several key differences, such as having more than one life per wave, non-regenerating health, and a strict time limit that can be increased by killing enemies and destroying fortifications.

Beastis by far one of the best game modes I have played in the Gears Of War franchise. I would love to see it returned in Gears 5. In addition to the previous Locust in Gears 3, TC (or Splash Damage) could add the new Swarm, Campaign DB’s, and Merged Swarm DB’s as playable characters.
This would be an amazing addition to Gears 5. What is your opinion on this topic?

9 Likes

Yes please !

1 Like

Personally would prefer Overrun from Gears Judgment as I felt it was a competitive version of Horde and was very fun. Wouldn’t mind seeing Beast Mode return though!

6 Likes

I would want it to add something more than previous beast modes.

But would like to see it back :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Maybe even have the option to pick what type of enemy you are, locust, swarm and deebees or what types of humans you face? I think that would be sick.

1 Like

Yeah, I want to be a Swarmack.

3 Likes

Maybe a Swarmak would be tooooo OP, also depends on the map.

1 Like

We should have a map that’s HUGE.

Like would take a Swarmack 20 minutes to go from each side.

2 Likes

I would like to see a few game modes return alongside Beast. Free-For-All was another mode I thought was outstanding. I have to admit that Gears: Judgement presented great multiplayer concepts that should be included in Gears 5.

2 Likes

Wingman Too :+1:

Free For All should be 100 players at once.

1 Like

That would be horrible to play as if it takes that long lol. XD

1 Like

To be honest, I feel like Gears Pop might be the rumored Battle Royal of Gears Of War. Just a speculation.

1 Like

Horde takes like 2 hours to finish on Casual so being a Swarmack tearing up cities would be Awsome!

1 Like

Can’t wait to have it on my iPhone X :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::raised_hands:

1 Like

From the premiere trailer it seems like it is teams of three?

1 Like

That’s fine by me because I’ll be destroying people solo v 3 :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

XD Add me on Xbox we should play some time :wink:

2 Likes

Sure!

What region are you?

1 Like

A Swarmack would be awesome. That could be like Evolve. One player plays a boss creature while the remaining four players attempt to eliminate it.

1 Like

EU, DM me.

1 Like