Gears 4 Midnight Omen/Flaming Weapon Skins Now Craftable!

As the title says, Gears of War 4 received an update today that now enables you to craft the Midnight Omen and the Flaming Weapon skins.

Thought I’d post it here for those who don’t have the achievements.

8 Likes

Just as an fyi.

I know @TC_Sera & @GhostofDelta2 have been working behind the scenes to help make this happen. So a much deserved “thank you” is owed to both Sera and Ghost as well as whomever else helped make this happen.

8 Likes

@AmicableWall421 Well, I never seen it, FYI.

@MCSS_Aerocoupe Looks like their efforts finally paid off :+1:

Omg, I can finally get my last two achievements? Can’t believe it. :grin:

4 Likes

Miracles do happen :joy:

1 Like

Brings tears to my eyes.

Does anyone here remember the days of “Why aren’t my Midnight skins in my COG loadout?” ?

6 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I was asking anyone but you.

5 Likes

Now if we can just get our Queen back in 6 mate… and some new lines for 5 :wink:

1 Like

You mean the Midnight skins we could only earn for Horde events, but could not equip for Horde runs. Nope, don’t recall that irony at all.

But on a serious note, I am glad these are now craftable for all the folks who missed out before.

3 Likes

So gears pop now then?

That was definitely one of the classics :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone confirmed this works?

Told my friend about it being fixed and he said he cant see them.

@GhostofDelta2 do u have confirmation from anybody?

Cheers

You won’t see them in the COG Versus customization afaik. So check the Swarm tab. Since Gears 4 actually allows seperately setting weapon skins for COG/Swarm in Versus and even for Horde.

2 Likes

Ok ill let them know

:+1:

1 Like

A few people have reported it is working, trueachievements did an article on it too.

3 Likes

Its strange cause he had to reload the game for them to unlock
:man_facepalming:

Thx👍

2 Likes