Gears 4 Gilded Challenges

So is it just me or is anyone else trying to click to community to get to the challenges and it keeps loading? It seems like there is alot of traffic or something?

1 Like

Same for me earlier :+1:

Some achievements seem to take their time to unlock. I had to wait a few minutes to see the achievement for the High Roller emblem to unlock.

They’re just emblems you get for completing the challenges, I don’t think they carry over to 5.

Ive even restarted my consol and what is the high roller emblem do

It’s an emblem you can craft for 3000 scrap and one of the “challenges”.

2 Likes

See thats what i got and havent received anything in the game

1 Like

And i see people playing in games as him too

1 Like

so the high roller emblem is just to get the emblem no character or skins? if so I regret spending that 3k scrap on it

Our Web Servers have been getting hammered based on interest in the Road to Gears 5 stuff. Thanks for bearing with it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @TC_Octus !!! I figured there would be alot of traffic.

Im having anothe issue ok so Eleauge suppose to happen on the 15th but for the Esports Kait it says to watch Eleauge for 60 minutes between june 13-14 so whats the time for Eleauge between those days and what time

Im having anothe issue ok so Eleauge suppose to happen on the 15th but for the Esports Kait it says to watch Eleauge for 60 minutes between june 13-14 so whats the time for Eleauge between those days and what time

no need to post twice E league is separate from the esports kait challenge. You just have to watch 60 mins of the match on the 13th-14th just follow what it says on the challenge.

Ok but whens the live go on i havent seen anything

Mines is there ether

Sre they even helping do they even care?

At least we should be able to get Escalation matches for a bit now, well until everyone has got the five matches. :+1: