Gears 4 black steel question help

I would definitely pay if someone can allow me to download black steel characters of savage Theron and also Aaron griffin or anything like that similar? I know I’ve been one a ■■■■■■ virus lately but I’m willing to spend so I can just download a few black steel characters and use in my account (maybe you can’t do that anymore due to them being tied to your account?) let me know and I would try to bug TC on twitter if they someone bring them back, as I’ve always missed good stuff like esports packs and all that, when I was poor at the time. If this isn’t possible, then I understand why. I respect your decision and your reasons. I just wanted to download a couple of black steel characters since been in a rabbit hole and suicidal attempts. Hope for best and wish you all a great 2023 to all!

Hmm…maybe if you post this thread another 8 times it’ll attract the attention of TC.

10th time lucky. It’s worked many times for others in the past.

4 Likes

Ok thanks mate. I will try to keep on saying I want black steel packs back in gears 4 about 10 times minimum and see if TC will actually listens to me and put them back on sale where I can buy all of them as I’ve missed all my personal beloved favourites like savage Theron, commando dom Aaron griffin etc

Goooood.

2 Likes

Reading his posts in the voice of Toki Wartooth from Dethklok/Metalocalypse makes it even better

1 Like