Gears 4 + 5 + UE (Win 10) issues To-Do List

I can confirm XP is broken AGAIN! on Gears Ultimate PC , so now the Xp is broken along with Mix it Up ! TC Sera is there a place to file a ticket or an update on this being fixed! 1/7/2021

2 Likes

Xbox one version xp is down

@TC_Sera Appreciate you guys are no doubt busy but any chance of a very rough ETA on a fix?

1 Like

Don’t have one yet, but they did pinpoint what happened and are working on it.

3 Likes

Appreciate the reply, cheers.

1 Like

Happy New Year! Any chance that you confirm whether this is a bug or that I am misunderstanding how credits are counted for the achievement?

@TC_Sera Is this both xbox one and pc versions or just pc?

I appreciate you giving us updates. It seems like you are giving updates on the XP issue not being awarded, but I was curious about the rotating playlist issue for the “Mix it Up” achievement on the Win 10 version. Can we get some information as to whether the team is looking into this or not? If I recall some “levers were pulled”. Both the XP and the rotating playlists are an issue and I just wanted to make sure they were both being looked into.

3 Likes

Good to hear this. Please add my gamertag to the list as well: tuhin94.

Tc Sera is there any update to the windows 10 version of Ultimate concerning the Xp or mix it up playlist? It’s been a while since anyone responded to it .

I too have the problem of xp not being counted and shown, when it worked before.
I am anxiously awaiting a fix

Gamertag: DarkSquallXx
Console: Xbox One

Thanks

@TC_Kilo1062 Firstly, welcome to your new role at The Coalition.

Seen as you said you didn’t mind being tagged in posts in another thread, is there any chance you can look into what’s happening with regards to the ‘Mix it Up’ achievement being fixed for Gears UE on Windows 10?

If you have a quick skim over this thread, you’ll see that nobody has obtained this achievement since August 2018. The issue was first mentioned in this thread in June 2020 and it was acknowledged as a problem in an update from The Coalition in one of their ‘whats up’ updates long before this.

The last time we got any sort of reply in relation to this issue was from Sera in early November last year saying that ‘levers were pulled and buttons were pressed’.

Whenever the question is asked now, it feels like we just get ignored so just some update or communication of any kind on this would be great.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey there!

Am I right to assume that this relates to completing a game on all the modes for the achievement?

I’ll chase up what has last happened based on Sera’s response also!

5 Likes

Yeah that’s the one. ‘Mix it Up’ achievement for winning a match on every versus game type.

Apparently, the game mode used to rotate on a weekly basis but that hasn’t happened for some time now (about 2.5 years) so we are stuck with certain modes which is preventing this achievement being obtainable. It’s the last achievement I need for the game & I know many are in the same boat.

If it helps, all game modes are available in private games and it has been suggested that the achievement could be changed so the requirements can be met in private games. You will know more than me if that’s possible and I don’t know what has been done to ‘fix’ it already from the info we’ve been given.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I really appreciate it.

EDIT: I don’t want to start tagging you left, right and centre but if you could check in on the ‘Gears Pop Community needs more help’ thread at some point then that would be most appreciated too. I don’t want to derail or take this thread off topic but there’s a lot of speculation over there and the community could do with some answers at this stage.

3 Likes

Xp is working as of 1/19/20201

Tc … The Xp started working again today !Any news on the Mix it Up achievement?

2 Likes

@DriZzT1987 Do you mind if a mod adds my bug post to the list? @TC_Sera commented on a reddit dev stream post last week that all earned credits should count towards the achievement, which is not the case for me.

Mix it up on windows would be great!

Since I can’t edit the list by myself anymore I don’t want to update it yet.

When I copy the text for an update my links get removed. So I would have to add them again. GhostOfDelta would also have to add them when he is copying my text to the top.
Usually I would like to mark or delete fixed stuff. But as long as Sera can work with this list I don’t want to change anything yet.

@TC_Kilo1062
I saw your welcome thread. Didn’t reply there but welcome and good luck. Most people are pushing “Mix it Up” here. But do you maybe have some information about story related achievements in gears 4? Since unlocking flaming skins got fixed these achievements are the last I need (same for some other people). Sera already got my service ticket number with some gamertags who have the same problem a while back. Maybe you have information if there is a fix in near future.

I’ve been interested in getting Gears Ultimate for PC, but yeah, I’d want to really go in and 100% it. Could we get any kind of update on Mix It Up? Whether changing the requirements, or just doing sort of server side change that just makes all gametypes available? I just want it to be possible.

2 Likes