Gears 3 horde suddenly out of nowhere

Hosting some gears 3 horde if anybody wants to join, got 3 slots open.

3 Likes

Excellent!

Insane? What map did you do it on?

Since its pretty late for me and I didnt have the boys on, I just found a lobby on normal lol.

If I had more patience and rest I’d wait longer :joy:

2 Likes

Haha fair enough. I was just curious since Gears 3 Insane Horde is quite the challenge :joy:. It’s great though.

2 Likes

Got close to doing a 50 on Azura some months back, I had to leave so I couldnt finish the match :upside_down_face:.

Would like to run some more 3 though in the future, love 3 alot.

2 Likes

Azura…that brings back memories. Somehow this clip is no longer on Xbox DVR so took me a while to find it and upload it to YouTube but without further ado…

And I agree, I fully intend to go back :joy:.

3 Likes

Wish had the attention span to play and enjoy Horde nowadays, but the truth is I do not. I played tens of thousands of waves across all Horde and Survival and loved each one (maybe 3.0 not so much!) but I’m firmly a pvp player now.

If I was going to bo back to Horde, then it would obviously be the sublime and unrivalled 2.0…king of coop.

2 Likes

I’m up for doing some horde on gears 3. Never got into it when it came out but I have recently been leveling and playing on my own or with 1 or 2 others. Not sure I could stomach 50 waves straight unless it was pre arranged.

I’m on most evenings from 7:30pm UK time.

2 Likes

Life is really spiraling down that much

Azuras solid, just a banger of a map. It’s really big though and I feel that it would suck in versus but be outstanding in horde.

3 Likes

No Kyle.