Game keeps crashing since new update

Anyone else on console having this issue? I played 2 ranked games and both crashed at the end of match. I also tried joining LAN online and it crashes/freezes. CMON Tc get your ■■■■ together for once an update

2 Likes

It has crashed once for me in the main menu up until now.

Just crashed again after a ranked game have to restart every time

1 Like

Ok yeah, just finished my first ranked match. It froze for me at the end, but only for like 10-15secs+. GG TC.

1 Like

I just had a crash in Horde near wave 40. Our entire team experienced the, “You have been removed from game”, message. It’s very discouraging to put in that much time, and very similar to the crashes I had at launch.

1 Like

Yeah that was a real ball-ache. One of our squad mates just mentioned he had the same disconnection issue again, on the same Wave (38).

Horde was fine for two matches. Now it freezes when you join a lobby or match in progress. I can host a match but that’s it.

1 Like

Whoo hoo, business as usual, TC

3 Likes

my game didnt crash yet, but sometimes, the sound of the big gatling gun, gets stuck and sounding endlessly

1 Like

My game keeps crashing after ffa golden gun on the results screen. It freezes up to where the only option I have is to CTRL + ALT + DEL. I’m not sure but I think it happens when I forget to vote but when I vote the next match starts and I get kicked to the main menu immediately. Either way I’m screwed after finishing a match.

1 Like

4 crashes in horde already … whole team got kicked …

3 Likes

No crashes my side

1 Like

Same here. Already happened 3 times to me. The whole team gets disconnected with that ■■■■■■■■ connection lost error. Really annoying indeed when you have spent 1+ hour in a master horde game and can’t finish the match.

Also having issues with my usb connected keyboard acting weird and the whole game (menu interface) is slower after the update.

I’m playing on xbox and pc but didn’t try to play on pc yet after the update so all this problems occur on the xbox.

Thanks TC for breaking this game even more :-1:

After the fail attempt (lift) today we played further after you left.
On wave 30 the game crashed for everyone. So you could have stayed to play till wave 30 :laughing:

1 Like

new update seems to bring this problem it’s embarrassing already

Crashed twice in horde for me last night. Wave 7 and 25.

The game doesn’t crash on PC but it does disconnect from Xbox Live services a lot since the new update.

That’s exactly what we mean with “crash”. All players get a disconnect massage and the game ends for everyone…

Btw, for me it looks like it only happens on new maps, 3 times on lift and 1 x on arena until now

Edit: 5th crash on wave 23 or so on harbor so its not just on new maps

2 Likes

Its happens when someone as lizzie uses their ultimate

1 Like

Indeed. Been playing in matches without Lizzie and no disconnects any more.