Game is slow and clunky

just played the for the first time and instead of being filled with excitement i quit after 2 games of ffa… mechanics just feel like they were designed for campaign not multiplayer. graphics and maps seemed good but its just not fun

3 Likes

Same here, man. I thought Operation 2 would be interesting, but I stopped playing it already. No matter how much content the game gets, as long as the game plays like sh*t, I won’t be playing it. That’s the difference between Gears 3/4 and Gears 5.

6 Likes

You probably got killed alot. Keep practicing you’ll get better.

2 Likes

i was 29 and 14 and got 2nd

Cool dude!

This!
The gameplay and movement of Gears 5 is total crap.

I’ve been MVP several times but that doesn’t change the fact that I hate the disgusting gameplay of this game.

2 Likes

With the update movement is good . Some of you will complain no mattet what its comical

1 Like

This whole game is straight garbage.

4 Likes

If only TC understood this. Game needs a ton of fixes.

4 Likes

I’m definitely loving it myself. The hit detection is a huge issue but beyond that I’m having a blast.

@o_GH0UL_o you’ll have to join us for some Guardian. It’s been fun as hell.

1 Like

Movement has got better but it’s still not there yet. I’m sure there will be a slight tweak still to come. It’s never going to have gears 4 movement as too many people moaned about that, bet you all regret that now!:joy:

It might just be me but FFA felt fast paced,

I wished they’d just give people back the faster slide speed so it isn’t an issue anymore. In the grand scheme of things, it’s doesn’t make difference IMO.

Timing is always going have precedence in CQC . It’s not breaking the game personally for me but if it is for others it might as well come back.

1 Like

Movement is slightly better, tho I do need to turn down my sensitivities due to the fact that i’m over-shooting more often now.

I dunno, still hard to search in high-skilled stacks, and PC players are still getting screwed over.
Jury’s out right now imo

1 Like

The movement is good? You must be trash

1 Like

After climbing 10 flights of stairs, only to get gibbed by a corner hugging Kate.

1 Like

Yea trash but still better then you.

1 Like

Im a d5 player relax

I feel the movement has improved finally

1 Like

Well, last night I played two matches and the gameplay and movement still suck.
To make matters worse the gnasher is worse than ever with a ridiculous and frustrating hitbox.