Game is in serious need of more versus maps

As the heading describes. I’m still baffled as to why we only have 1 extra map since launch. Especially with the initial game launching with a pitiful few.

On the plus side though skeleton Kate skin is superb.

Any chance you could give us an indication when we can expect a few maps being introduced at once

2 Likes

Probably around tax season, that way the community has money to burn.

1 Like

All future maps are free…

1 Like

I don’t really trust any studio in gaming these days.

2 Likes

“Game is in serious need of versus maps”

Yep.

3 Likes

I mean even the paid for maps in Gears 4 were free for everyone in public matches so I don’t see the problem.

With numerous developers today promising no lootboxes, free content, roadmaps, cosmetic only store items, and then turning around and doing the opposite…I personally don’t trust what’s promised, I only look at what is actually delivered.

1 Like

I mean TC has so far delivered on their words for the store and free characters/heroes. Stores prices are insulting, but it is all optional cosmetics which is how it should be.

Just because some game modes have bugs and may be unsatisfying for some players (creating an overall bad view of TC) doesn’t mean TC has not been truthful with the MTXs.

1 Like

I wasn’t implying TC has been dishonest, just saying a good amount of modern developers have been. It’s easy to promise free content, but it’s also easy to monetize it in some fashion. They could even have players grind for access, or pay $20, and that technically would be considered giving content for free.

I’ll wait until they release maps. This is just how I handle it. I’m not swaying any opinions or calling TC out for anything…this is 100% just how I approach things studios say these days.

2 Likes

No problemo, I totally understand. Whole lot of dishonest developers and gaming companies now a days unfortunately.

1 Like

I just hope that they don’t bring any more maps back from gears 4, foundation is hands down the worst map I’ve ever experienced!

1 Like

I still can’t believe they’ve only added the one map. Surely it would have been better to put out a few. It hardly ever comes around in the rotation. Seriously this is my main problem atm

If only there were like four other maps in the game’s files already that could be added into the public rotation to give us more variety.

If only

1 Like

Relax you know gridlock and blood drive are coming lmao

1 Like

I see them bringing all original maps back from Gears 4 before any new maps are any from 3,2 are 1. I think Epic still owns the rights for all the good maps from the past! Lol It feels like it the case!

1 Like

I would love new maps, but im not atressing it yet because i still get lost in the ones we have now! Lol

1 Like

Microsoft owns them, I believe. We wouldn’t have had old maps in 4 if Epic had any ownership of them.

1 Like

Did you see my lol?