Game feeing off

Has the game been laggy for anyone else for the past two weeks? Like experiencing pocket loss, shots won’t come out and movement is a bit choppy? I’m hoping it’s not just me

2 Likes

The game has been laggy since launch!

They did do something to the servers a day or two ago, so it might have something to do with that.

9 Likes

Definitely more funky than it normally is, which is honestly, sadly, and depressingly saying something. Sigh …

5 Likes

Oh is the feeing turned off now? So I’m quick I can nab me Chrome Steels for free? :smirk:

4 Likes

2 Weeks?

More like 2 years!

3 Likes

What does feeing mean?

Long Live Guardian!!!

2 Likes

1. A fixed sum charged, as by an institution or by law, for a privilege: a license fee; tuition fees.
2. A charge for professional services: a surgeon’s fee.
3. A tip; a gratuity.

sauce

6 Likes

Yes Definetly having lag this past few weeks,And yes I’m hard wired/contacted my ISP nothing wrong with my internet,No disrespect to anyone,but we are in the year 2021,Why still playing Gears ,that we still don’t get a even gameplay without lag,

That is never a good sign.

2 Likes

Well I would like to say fix, but the past has shown us that TC don’t fix things lol.

Because I enjoy playing the different classes in Horde and Escape.

2 Likes

:rofl: many thanks. And you provided sauce!

Long Live Guardian!!

Horde has been a complete mess for the last few days for me.
Teleporting, lag, slow or no response and hits not registering.
Extremely frustrating to get killed by the last enemy on the final wave because your ultimate stops working or the game stutters again.

2 Likes

Hi it should have said in one line
Why still playing Gears that we still don’t get a even gameplay without lag ,I didn’t mean just why still playing gears ,apologies for the wrong impression.I’m still playing sorry again
sorry GB6_Kazuya this reply was for WrinklyHornet34

Seriously though… This game is even more trash than normal.

4 Likes

Tons of lag, high ping players. Lots of bullets not registering. Had lancer bullets just stop doing damage to an enemy. It’s in an awful state. If this is what it’s going to be like, I’m out. This game performs pitiful.

4 Likes

Having the same exact issue. The game was just fine two days ago, it’s literally impossible to kill anyone with how bad the packet loss is, Which really sucks in a very competitive game.

Then you have toxic players who think you’re absolute trash at the game, because you can’t get a kill anymore

3 Likes

Mix that with all the dumb sporadic movement and weird angles. The game is so bad. Just tried playing a couple matches. It’s horrendous and unplayable. I’m playing Mexicans. That’s all I have in my games. 4 man stacks of em.

It is UNNNNplayable.

3 Likes

Facts

1 Like

You are forgiven.

This time.
1 Like

Yes. I have been doing the stutter step more often. Not as clean as if we’re losing servers or playing out of the region