Game chat does not work

It seems they cannot be ■■■■■ to fix a vital issue. Communication.

9 Likes

I guess i have to wait then​:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: very frustrating though​:expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

I guess the chat now for all the players are broken.

3 Likes

No one already talks on this blazing trashcan
lets just not fix this issue to make it worse
lets all just use sign language to communicate haha

3 Likes

Emotes are there for a reason

2 Likes

I created a ticket for this over a week ago and according to Kil they’re at least looking at it. Don’t expect a fix anytime soon though.

1 Like

First, i thought i have been banned. But this has been going on for about 2 month

The saying:

”If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

How TC reads it:

”If it ain’t broke, break it.”

11 Likes

Mid operation content fix don’t worry :rofl:

1 Like

*let me fix that for you
OP 7 mid operation content fix :rofl:

1 Like

The big News in gears 26, game chat will work! :joy:

1 Like

Its really weird because I know game chat works for some because I can hear them n it every now and then, but I am unable to chat back.

@TC_Sera @TC_Shauny please please help me with The issue with The game chat. I have send 3 support tickets, but no response. I have Also unistalled and reinstalled The game, but no difference​:sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 out of 5 people I play with have this problem. They have submitted support tickets

1 Like

Wow really?!

Coalition is playing dumb. Don’t be fooled.

It’s like Gears 4. All chat and communication is now blocked. I don’t expect this to be fixed or with any priority. A team based, high skill game with no chat/communication. 10/10.

1 Like

This happens to me on my steam version but not my windows 10 version.

1 Like

If they dont fix this, they will lose alot of players😑

2 Likes

Steam here. But my mates are on xbox including magical pig. they are all blocked too.

1 Like

EXACTLY like what happened with Gears 4.