Future Maps? River not popular and Raven Down return please?

Mansion and Process please.

Also I love River, bring back Execution/Warzone so we play River like its supposed to played.

Need more maps that are great for Horde like River is. I would love to see Sandbar and Thrashball return.

1 Like

Mercy and Old Town (Gears 3), I enjoyed both maps for Horde. Would love to be able to play them again in Gears 5. Aside from those I’d prefer new maps as well, Nexus was the best addition thus far in OP5.

1 Like

I d love to see Fuel depot make it soon, that wa a OLD fun map to play on
fuel depot

3 Likes

I’ve wanted Sandbar and Hotel back since they left

The issue with River is that it is totally a “team” map. I solo (koth) and if I come up against a 2 man + stack I know I’m in for a beating! I find this situation more on River than any other map.

As for legacy maps
Artillery
Boneyard
Depths
Cove
Streets
Lost City
Trenches
Garden

1 Like

River map is good… every map plays different and we need to change strategies accordingly…If fast / blind roadie run is your gameplay, then yes you will struggle. Unfortunately, i always have quitters in my team on this map…so more often than not , we get thrashed due to unbalanced teams

Jacinto
Depths
Flood (go ahead, hate me)
Rooftops (hate me some more)
Cove
Mausoleum
All Father’s Garden (how does this map not get love?)

2 Likes

I need:

Sandbar
Hotel
Fuel Depot
Overpass
Trenches
Mercy

2 Likes

Yeah, same here.

I too enjoy playing on river. Whenever it pops up in the voting screen, I always vote for that map.

And for new maps, how about something based off of Nedroma from Gears Tactics

1 Like

Jacinto :smirk:

1 Like

more versus maps. best new and new maps for FFA. Ideally indoor maps where lighting comes into play

I like River.

Also reading through this thread has made me realize how many amazing maps there have been in Gears throughout all the games. Many of which I forgot about.

TC has such a large pool of maps to choose from when it comes to remakes. I’m tired of playing blood drive and gridlock in every game.

A map based on Nedroma
Jacinto
Depths
All Father’s Garden

Make it happen

this was a headscratcher for me too.

every dev stream during Gears 4 was inundated with requests to bring back River for some dumb reason. probably nostalgia.

now look. it’s just as many suspected. it doesn’t work with todays Gears games very well. another example of how the players don’t always know what’s best.

1 Like

Pavilion

2 Likes

For gears 6, all maps from previous gears should be available at launch. Character base skins too. All content that is released should be “new” maps and “new” skins. Tired of receiving old maps and skins as “new content”

Nintendo did this the best with Super Smash Bros Ultimate

1 Like

I really need to this tuning fix first .

But there is one map what has to bring back !!

That is : JACINTO

2 Likes

Pavillion. Any from gears 2 dlc.