Fun Times, Gears UE

Gears UE, fun times :cry:

7 Likes

I completely agree. I miss playing it after work like I used to when it released.

I ditched Gears 5 at the end of March and been trying to play UE when I can.

It sucks though when you don’t have much time and spend most of it searching for a match.

It would be amazing if the game was still populated.

4 Likes

You’re using Benjamin?!?!?

Nice job :sunglasses:

UE is still my fav gears experience, I’ve had alot of fun on this game :relieved:

5 Likes

Another lover of UE here. Sam was obviously my COG of choice, she never looked better.

Not sure my stats are great, only ever reached around 260 and my KD would be average, possibly below average but I did love KOTH and blitz

1 Like

That commando Dom was clean, 10x better than Gears 3

2 Likes

Sorry friend, I still think if bearded Dom made it into UE, he might’ve become my main :relieved: but classic commando is still fire.

3 Likes

KOTH was great, loved playing on War Machine too

1 Like

Isn’t UE supposed to be the best one but nobody plays it it seems

4 Likes

TBH I say we setup some community weekly game nights and hop into some privates for some fun.

1 Like

Did someone say FUN?? Mostly played koth😁

Its insane how quickly the population died after 4 came out. I could still find matches during 4s life cycle but nowadays its just dead. TDM has typically always found matches for me but idk about KOTH.

I’m sure anything that isnt TDM or KOTH in UE is dead.

3 Likes

I like Gears 4 multiplayer out of all, UE was great but now I can’t find matches in KOTH

1 Like

Played gears 4 with @TSU_Silent @TC_Clown @Aloha_its_Kyle the other day and the first koth game we went into there was a hacker. Didn’t feel like going back since.

3 Likes

Lol I almost had to play 5 with a hacker today.

SWIM tho dash boarded to save me from the horror :eyes:

1 Like

Lol, bad way to return to a game

I think overall in terms of Black Steel characters with the combination of the maps & tuning were great imo

1 Like

Hi. Glad to see you’re free :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m on parole, can’t violate it for 2 weeks

2 Likes

I found a warzone game on the OG gears 1 :flushed: but not on UE :pensive:

1 Like

Wonder why, same game just wayyy better graphics lol

It’s on war machine too :relieved:

Nevermind, I got kicked :pensive: