Friends Marker & Female characters

I wish there was a way to know at all times where your friend is. I know there is that feature where you press shift on pc and you see everyone’s names and ammo locations and such. But, I wish we had a blue or green outline of friends to know where they are at all times. I remember World at War had that and it was fun as hell.

Also add more female characters. My wife and daughter love to have the choice to be a female. I can understand that. I personally like playing as a male all the time. Characters that we can unlock or buy on store.

Kait.
Lahni.
Cog Gear.
Del.
Lizzie.
Kat/Terminator Ladies
Hunter

There’s less but there’s quite a few females. I’m not saying we don’t need anymore, but I just felt like the wording made if sound as if there were only two characters or something.

But a special outline would be cool. It’s in Modern Warfare and Battlefield, useful. But in Gears and Rainbow Six I never see my allies without having to focus and that takes me out of my focus on the enemies.

3 Likes

Since when is Del female?!

10 Likes

Are you assuming Del’s gender is male??

4 Likes

Didn’t you know? Del’s really short for Delilah.

4 Likes

Why oh why!
:wink:

2 Likes

Considering his full name is Delmont, that his voice is distinctly male sounding and looking, I think it’s fairly safe to say he is. Now, whether he thinks of himself as a man, that’s a different matter entirely, and one that I cannot speak on.

I thought it was short for Delish!

1 Like

Ah, Christmas… The nice gathering around with family, presents, alcohol, lots of food, the yearly “Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?” discussion and the everlasting topic whether Del is a female or not.

2 Likes

I thought it was Delphine.

If you were good enough friends, you’d know by intuition where they are at all times.

1 Like

I remember old school Reach having the ally Mark to be green , making it clearly distinguishible from other randoms being blue.
Also in Gears 1/2 there was a plain black dot showing you what character your mates were using , and also their weapon.
This change would be pretty much appreciated.

Oh and I don’t mind having men and women characters launched at the same rate , I really don’t like killing women.
Also their hitbox is crazy thin so … More of them?
Keep it fair , please.

Perhaps a DB character with female voice?
I know TC is very reluctant to hire new voice actors , just imagine how many people would use that.

Hell , they could even menage to obtain a female voice by remixing the existing ones with a synthesizer.

Oh no, sweet lord no…

Gears 6 Iris gets a body…
Baird and Iris
Joker and EDI
Fry and Lucy Lu Robot

Where will it end!? :frowning:

1 Like

:musical_note:Why, why, whyyyy…:musical_note:

I had to. I’ll see myself out.

Delphine

1 Like

Yeah, sure, whatever. This stopped being funny when it started.

You sir are a salty nonce

And you can’t seem to accept that someone doesn’t find this “joke”, or whatever it is, funny when it really isn’t. Have a good day.

I haven’t seen someone ever be this angry over nothing. Did you have a rough Christmas?

1 Like