Free for all needs public open mic

Gears 5 Free for all is fun but feels dead. I think it needs public mic as a option. Be fun to hear your enemy. Call of duty and other big games does this

2 Likes

As long as you can turn it off, sure why not.
Personally if I want to hear random people on the internet I can go for Youtube.

That’ll take people out of their safe space.

11 Likes

Why are people obsessed with “mic”
What is he famous or something?

3 Likes

All you gonna hear is jigga jigga jigga if it is anything like call of duty

this is the same game where text chat is turned off by default because of community toxicity. open mics goes against the direction TC is taking here.

2 Likes

Mic is actually very popular in most gaming communities, very well known for his contributions in communication

4 Likes

I’m all for it.

Until I remember how people let their family throw a sweet 16 in the background, argue over who takes the garbage out, have a lawn mower running, or leave the mic on in their fish tank.

2 Likes

Or have a pots and pans band playing in the background so all you hear is bang bang bang.

2 Likes

It can easily turn into who makes the most annoying sound in the lobby real fast.

1 Like

And you hear their parents have a divorce in the background

2 Likes

Lol I actually had that happen and it was hilarious in MW2

2 Likes

MW2 was prime gaming. Nothing can beat it.

1 Like

Mother - “Will your Meatloafs getting cold”
Kid - “Coming”
Father - “Right I’ve had enough, you ungrateful…”
Gets cut off as Father throws Xbox out the window

3 Likes

It started with screaming. The kid muting his mic. His friends asking him why he went MIA and he unmutes crying saying his parents are getting a divorce. And the screaming kicks back up.

10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

I Think they should have it on for Competetive playlist only, similar to how MW2 had it mandatory for Pub matches. Also, It could solve the “Stacked Team controversy” and allow players to communicate.

I dont FULLY agree with completely muting everything in a playlist called Competitive but i understand why.

Thank you for giving me the biggest laugh of my day.

1 Like

@TC_Clown your moment has arrived

2 Likes

Great way to make friends

1 Like

There’s too many children that plague Gears of War these days for that.

1 Like