Free For All confirmed

It’s coming boiiiiiiiiis!
Finally.

3 Likes

Not sure if that’s a confirmation, but I’d love to try a FFA mode.

Would be great not having terrible randoms affecting your rank.

Bring it on! :muscle:

1 Like

That will be nifty, I wonder if it will be all characters or only COG vs COG and Swarm vs Swarm similar to judgement.
Also a lot of the maps are gonna suck for FFA with the spawn points

1 Like

Yeah. Spawns will be tricky.
Most custom games devolve into spawn fights lol

1 Like

As long as they dont have the 5-10 seconds of spawn shield maybe it won’t be too bad

1 Like

Lol free for all with these garbage maps haha. They should add that library map with a big clocktower inside from Judgment, that was a sick FFA map.

Anyways upon countless dev streams before this game was released I and a bunch of others were asking about FFA and the devs confirmed they would NOT be adding it (didn’t provide a reason ofc).
Now they say “patience” when someone asks for it looool.

2 Likes

They could be saying patience just so they can say no again later on. FFA would be sick. I play it sometimes whenever I see it in custom versus.

2 Likes

They are holding their cards too tight.

1 Like

Not a mode I care for, much rather Wingman or Meatflag but still it is not all about me…apparently :wink:

1 Like

Free for All…No thank you

Wingman…Yes please

The only way I would care for a FFA is if it were like Arms Race.

Thank god, no longer need to rely on morons teammates. :joy:

2 Likes

???

1 Like

No more having to rely on dumb teammates? Yes please.

1 Like

E.g. Spawning with mostly power weapons.

Quite boring and defeats the point. FFA will be great, it’ll be infuriating with people interfering in other battles and getting all he kills but hey that’s Gears.

I look forward to it, in a disturbed way :joy:

1 Like

Exactly. A power weapon ffa would be pointless.

Finally, I don’t have to carry you when we play together. Ah good times this will be

1 Like

Haha! Very true my friend!

It’ll be fun :crazy_face:

Inner voice:
Vengeancccee…Crush him…puny Clown…Yeeeesss…Wreck them all… Millennialssss…Deeew it…DEW IT!

2 Likes

So Gears 5 is pretty much Judgement 2.0 if this drops

1 Like

Free for all was the only thing that I enjoyed about Gears of War judgement. Hopefully they bring back some maps from that game too

I was already pretty confident it was Judgment 2.0, at least 80% anyway. This would be quite a final blow to the game.

I’m not opposed you change and adding things and subtracting things. TC seems to have this really weird and innate talent to take Gears and completely destroy it, and then wrap it in pretty Christmas paper and sell it to you for the most bloated market value known to mankind.

It’s funny to me how game developers keep trying to make games more and more of a grind and convoluted and repetitive while the players keep asking for simplicity and heart and passion.

Gamers: *Here’s what we want…
TC: *Here’s what WE think you want…

That’s how I’m interpreting it anyway. They keep trying to make “their version of Gears”… instead of just making a f***ing Gears game…

1 Like