Free-For-All Bug (Wingman bug)

It so happened I had one teammate in free for all.

3 Likes

If you were still able to kill him, I assume he had a very bad match.

This is funny though, do tc even test anything anymore?

5 Likes

We tried killing each other, but we couldn’t.

1 Like

Thats crazy! Have you just managed to glitch your way into wingman?

If someone can work out to replicate this custom wingman lobbies are a go.

3 Likes

That’s a glitch I can get behind

2 Likes

Me and this dude was on team somehow, hillarous how it was a locust and cog together. We went around and slayed everyone haha.

2 Likes

I have seen similar reports on twitter, hopefully this gets fixed ASAP

1 Like

Nah dont’t fix it, we need to embrace it. Work it out and then we can make wingman a reality!

6 Likes

Or, we could have a doubles FFA, and call it wingman, where it’s 2v2 with 7 teams of 2

4 Likes

Anyone else have a forced teammate in FFA? we couldn’t damage each other at all and became teammates, I could damage everyone but the dude marked by the blue

I had fun with my buddy, still lost

2 Likes

Yeah apprently thisis a thing, ghost said it was being reported on twitter as well.,

Wingman here we come!

3 Likes

Hey TC,

As i’m sure you are aware there’s a glitch in FFA where you can end up with a teammate (a ‘wingman’ if you will).
Sure it’s unfair on other players blah blah, it’s on the hyped new mode yadda yadda, but please, please can we try embracing this glitch instead of quickly patching it out and giving us a new version of wingman?

Wingman with 7 teams! The chaos!
Call it ultimate wingman or summin’ who cares, just do us all a favour and work out how to turn this glitch into a mode loads of us are dying to see.

Pretty please?

1 Like

I’d be completely down for this tbh. I rather enjoy chaotic game modes.

1 Like

That actually sounds so fun!

1 Like

Team is looking into this. Thanks for sending these reports through and if you start to see any similarities or details that could contribute, please submit a report to the team: https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033117992

Wingman with 7 teams! The chaos!

That sounds chaotic, but never say never.

5 Likes

As title suggests this has happened a couple times where I end up on a team with one other person on FFA

Had this as well.

Same here

Now that’s funny