Fortnite x Gears?

4 Likes

It already happened with Halo. Not really a big surprise for me.

Incoming seething from ‘06 vets in 3… 2… 1…

4 Likes

I wonder if @TSU_Silent will start playing fortnite now

2 Likes

If more gears characters somehow enter this world me and my brother are wishing for these two.

Dom. (My brother wish.)

Anthony Carmine. (My wish.)

If more Carmines we’re to be added they can use the Thanksgiving Carmines trailer and a rift pops out of nowhere and brings them to the island. (Just a idea I was thinking.)

Edit: Just thinking that if they have a play on series X/S bonus would both of them get their default outfits? :thinking:

2 Likes

Meh, I was just about to post this.

Absolutely disgusting, but I’m not surprised. Poor Marcus…

2 Likes

Its a new era mate, just like its a new day :wink:

1 Like

Is this Michael shannons work?:thinking:

That was quick.

1 Like

He works on Apex now mate not Fortnite, and he is a level designer

Shoutout to Michael Shannon: https://twitter.com/MichaelAO_S

5 Likes

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

lmao imagine all the literal 2000+ kids playing Fortnite going “who the hell is this old fart and Lara Croft wannabe”
who thought this was a good idea? Gears really isn’t a talked about Series anymore, bad move Fortnite team…

Just kidding 2000+ kids won’t know Lara Croft either

5 Likes

If you use a COG in fortnite can you only use a shotgun? It’s worth a try to raise brand awareness but kids don’t want to play this game. Speed skating with a shotgun. I mean I’ve been playing a lot of overwatch lately as that’s my sons main, its embarrassing how much more variety that game has over gears and it’s been the same maps for years. Why the hell would he play Gears over that. Even though it has the horrible loot box system at least my son knows what he earns will carry over.

I get game after game in seconds no matter what time of the day. I tried to get horde games going the last 10 days for something to do while isolating. I spent more time searching and waiting than I do playing.

1 Like

Don’t be Naive

if you aren’t familiar with naruto there are no guns in that universe

1 Like

hey @DairyAHMED your dream came true ig?

i actually like this

2 Likes

This is actually pretty cool tbh. I figured it wouldve happened sooner.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going back to Fortnite now :sunglasses:

I had a blast back when I used to play it, I’d love if we got some Carmine skins in game.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised tbh, gears multi is not as bad as you make it out to be. It’s a bit one sided but maybe for some kid, that’s appealing.

I’ve never played fornite but that doesn’t bother me much, after all it’s just promotion, it’s not like it affects the lore, and if it already happened with kratos and the chief, nothing happens if marcus joins, besides, I love to see 06 vet annoying making a fool of themselves as is normal for them,

good move tc, for when we get raam to smash ?, I mean, since they could lend steve and banjo, I don’t think raam dislodged, at least not being fighting martial artists, bounty hunters, soldiers, plumbers, princesses, angels, robots , etc

1 Like

Fortnite BAD

Now give me upvotes pls

3 Likes

You didnt mention how kids are going to mistake Marcus for originating from Fortnite and how 40 year old men are going to get upset at prepubescent kids for not knowing a game that’s nearly 2 decades old.

2 Likes