Formites Birthday thread

Good morning fellow Gears. In the spirit of community I thought it might be a nice idea to have a Birthday thread on the site.

Thought it might be fun to post when it is your Birthday and maybe give a snippet of info (if you so wanted)

If you feel this is a bad/trite idea please say so and I or no doubt a mod will delete.

I will start (obviously I assume :wink: )

Today is my Birthday!
It is 2am and the first game I will be playing is:
Gears 3.
Other than Gears my passion is Guitar, which I play, but like Gears I am very average.:slight_smile:

16 Likes

epicness

1 Like

Mine was on March 10th. I spent the day earning the Lucky weapons with my son. Happy birthday. :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend!
This is a great idea. Will be using this thread come July😁

4 Likes

Screw you…Just kidding lol happy birthday even though I barely know you but hey it’s the thought that counts right? (Please don’t kill me :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Thank you chaps and happy belated Birthday and all future Birthdays :wink:

happy birthday or belated birthday may you not get 83%'s

1 Like

First game of the day:
Gears 3KOTH on Old Town (I think the old is me!)
Managed a “Chainsaw Massacre” capture and a 2:0 win.
Also
1000Hill victory
3600 execution :wink:

I have been playing 3 since release (and Gears day 1 of course), however I was a campaign and Horde player only for many years. Only started to really play mp with the release of UE.

1 Like

Happy birthday mate :+1:

Mines is on October 13th. Commonly lands on a Friday, which explains a lot.

It’s 8:30am, I’m now in work. However, managed a 2v2 Gnasher match which was decent since we won. Only doing it for the achievement though, the tuning makes it torture.

After that I was searching for 24 minutes and actually ran out of time and had to cancel. Yay. :joy: :persevere:

1 Like

Oh, ok. Yeah, that does explain a lot about you

2 Likes

WHAT?! How dare you…complete agree with me, thanks. :grin:

3 Likes

Happy birthday mate! :smile: Of course you will play gears 3, Don’t you everyday? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is in 6 June, And in speaking of that I didn’t get any gifts in my life… :persevere:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday! I too play guitar and piano and write music. Number one passion for sure, though gears is a close runner up.

Been playing since last year and it’s all I play. :+1:

1 Like

Happy bday

What kind of axe you wielding?

I have an ESP Viper 1000, old Ibanez, and a Washburn more or less living on the wall anymore.

1 Like

Several (well 5!), including electric, semi and acoustic
I mainly play (try to play) Classical. My main one is an Ortega.

I want the Rick Turner LB classic, as Im a huge Lindsey Buckingham fan, but it is very expensive.

Also I got AiC latest cd Rainer Fog on my Birthday! Excellent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy belated B-day to you :beer: that happens to share the same birthday as I do.
I also am mostly a Campaign, then Horde player but have now been dipping my toes in some mp.
Playing Gears since the first game came out, but have read all the books also.

1 Like

mine is September 30

1 Like

See on my birthday I host and event for my friends called Gearsfest,
https://sites.google.com/s/0BxakatAZ0Kqvc1hMNHd3VHc3a28/edit?userId=100804714045871491431

Well, I turned 18 today! Guess I am now old enough to post on these forums lol

4 Likes

Happy birthday David :slight_smile:

1 Like