For everyone thinking that the Savage Locust Marauder is in the trailer you got it wrong

It’s a new Swarm Character not locust

Looks like a Warden variant.

We know and it was corrected in the other thread

Didn’t have to make a whole post about it lol

8 Likes

why you made a wholepost about this?

@GhostofDelta2 can you move this to OP8 trailer, or am i asking for too much?

4 Likes

We understand and this was corrected about 2 seconds after I suggested it being the maruader. This is somehow the most unnecessary post I’ve seen on here lol

7 Likes

I’ve seen your type come & go over the years but I have never left & ive been apart of the Gears forums since Gears 3 but I also did the midnight release of Gears 2 so I have both gold skins for my guns. You guys come in & go by the bunch. Always pointing fingers & crying for forum Monitors asking for judgment to be placed on post like if you get to move up in the world.

3 Likes

Congrats

3 Likes

Umm what?

3 Likes

King of Skins innit. :wink:

they just need to remove the smokers lungs aka heavy breathing lol

Where would i go😶

1 Like

Overwatch

McCree smokes.

stop poaching people!

1 Like

Come play Halo with me best friend :pleading_face:

Or UE at least :relieved:

Never heard of this mccree…

Are they a YouTuber :rofl:

LMAOOO WHUT???

Man went from posting a useless thread to Camping out for the gold skins on Gears 2

More usless information lmao

4 Likes

No lol it was a joke. Hes a character from a videogame. Hes a cowboy.

1 Like

Careful buddy! This guy is the [self-proclaimed] King of Skins! He will kick you with his Blood Moon Imago tattoo’d leg and mastery of copy and paste! He spends more time in the customisation menu staring adoringly at his customisation skins than he does playing the game! He demands nothing but your respect!

1 Like

Never heard of this either.:sunglasses:

1 Like

:pensive: its gonna be a long story.

1 Like