Flaming Midnight Weapon Skins

Its been 15 days since the last forum query about this… so here’s a new one.

Flaming Weapon Skins and the Midnight Omen Skins. Obviously none are available in the current Horde/VS events with the Studio skins.
Will these two events count toward the achievements or will we be waiting on the next set of events?
-OR-
Will these two sets be craftable shortly, in time for the next set of achievements that’ll round the gamerscore to an appropriate 4000G for the game?

Could I be cheeky and get some dev input? maybe @anon86589457?

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

2 Likes

They will have to be craftable at some time…It’s a joke that it has taken 6-7+months to get 11 of them yet we get MS Studio skins and it could take up to two weeks only to get them…it really is a joke…I said it before in another thread, if they decide to do this again, Gears 5 will be out and no one will be playing Gears 4 so what’s the point?

4 Likes

I hope there is a new event soon. I still need one Flaming Skin because I was not able to get the ones from the first events.

Same here, one skin is stopping me from getting that achievement.

I still need one for each. I hope they do something so we can get all the skins soon.

New event today. 50 rounds of 2vs2 Gnasher will earn us the Flaming Gnasher.

I thought it was Heartbeat Gnasher?

The What’s Up mentions both.

Oh yes, you’re right.
I missed that part in the What’s Up.

Yeah, i just saw that. I wonder when the next Horde event skin will be available.

Well we will probably only get two Midnight Omen and then wait another 2 months and get the last one

1 Like

RIP to me, i need 5 still