Fix your forums and your game

The system here doesn’t like critique. So, I know I’m wasting my time. If you don’t want to hear the truth, Coalition, don’t create a forum page for people to vent to! Fix your crappy message boards, and fix your ONLINE ONLY crappy game!

Cool story bro
That’s my cat, he doesnt care or even know about gears. But can live his life in absolute stupefied bliss.

14 Likes

lol Hilarious. I have 4. So glad you love posting your cat pics.

1 Like

Nice ■■■■■.

2 Likes

Seriously I can’t even say the nice word for Cat ? Yep them forums be broken.

1 Like

I could spell out the errors in your way of speaking, but that would be a waste of time I would think,.

Uh, better watch it. I told The Coalition to go Cluck themselves with their own cluckshot and it got my post deleted.

Sigh, you see you need to be smart about it. Speaking in anger just gives them a reason to ignore.
Be factual be calm.

Not sure why I even bother, honestly. Half the stuff posted on here doesn’t get listened to. Just wanted to vent and use a little satirical humor.

2 Likes

I have 6 right now, 3 being kittens; as for gears game isnt in super great shape but still enjoyable with friends. Forums have been super dry for the amount of issues I see but I guess playerbase is going back down to the midseason norm again. @TC_Clown & @Aloha_its_Kyle & @GMBR1990, where yall been? :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’d make a joke but it would get lost in censorship :wink:

1 Like

Parenting and keeping up my inlaws farm. They are back home so I’ll be one more lol

2 Likes

Nice word for cat also is a certain other non scientific word for a part of the female body anatomy. I don’t think the forum filter has the smarts to differentiate between them.

1 Like

Can anyone edit there post or is just me ?

Thast the point… lets try Vagina. Hah not censored.
Censorship algorithms are weird,

1 Like

I am here, Alex

1 Like

Closing as per OP request.