FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!

Lol, but, but, the game is sooooo well reviewed now, apparently 80-90% of the players are giving it 5 stars out of 5!! According to the most recent reviews in the MS Store, hahahaha… Yeah, that’s not suspicious at all, right…

5 Likes

Not suspicious my review along with others got deleted. No not one bit…

3 Likes

That’s what I called someone " who knows his game "

Couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

I’m going man to post again my 1 star review… those reviews need to have balance. :smile:

2 Likes

Yep. People facing other directions and killing me has been my general experience. It’s like if you get too close the auto aim just goes full ■■■■■■ and gives them an instakill even if their shotgun barrel is not even lined up

1 Like

herp derp ThE sToRe WoRkS fInE.

1 Like

Servers are Not working properly…
Why is the ghasher not firing …
How can someone Hit with ghasher from 10f away…
why doesn’t the first shot affect the enemy behind cover (while you are just right behind them).
Weapons do not inflict damage correctly

2 Likes

Funny how in the past we, the fans, expected the Gears franchise to only get better and better with each installment. It turns out our hopes and dreams were squashed by TC with Gears 5.

Gears 4 was a great Gears game by the end of it’s prominence before Gears 5 launched, and TC told us that it was to “Gain our trust”, and it sure did. It was part of their plan to gain our trust, and then belittle us with Gears 5 while scrapping everything that made Gears 4 great. It’s quite clear that we took Gears 4 for granted.

It’s sad when we have to look back 10 years before now just to remember what a real Gears game was, and then skip forward to the presant and play this unidentifiable abomination of a game with the “Gears” name labeled over it. What has Gears of War come to?

SMFH

3 Likes

Error 502 come back with the last update, crash with or without message
3 month and nothing

1 Like

Logged on today and saw there was an updatebto Gears 5. “Sweet” i thought, naively thinking the game was fixed. Let it update and jumped into horde. Got to wave 2 and things appeared to be running correctly. “HA!” said The Coalition… Booted AGAIN FOR THE SAME ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■! Ugh… Looks like they cant fix even the simplest of problems. I gave Gears 5 the benefit of the doubt because it was free on Game Pass, but now im changing sides, rightfully, and agreeing that this game is dead trash. Nice job TC. Bravo. Masters of your ■■■■■■■ craft.

2 Likes

Gears hasn’t been truly great since 3, with the exception of UE, but I don’t really count that one as it’s just a remake.

Sorry, not sorry. :blush:

3 Likes

I agree, Gears 3 was one of, if not THE best Gears game that we received. I still believe we’ve taken Gears 4 for granted, and it shows because many Gears 5 players are going back to it since it felt like a genuine Gears game, although it has its issues. I wouldn’t count UE either, but it was great for what it was, and I’d definitely play it over Gears 5 if it had players.

At this point I’d just take a Gears 2/3 remaster and never be excited for another Gears game again that’s being made from scratch by TC.

4 Likes

The game has been a mess since released still has the same problems from day one…

Being honest @oI_QUEEN_Io I haven’t seen any changes but the maps .

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve all but stopped playing it over the last week or two. Dabbled in ffa but it just exposes even further how broken the gnasher is.
All this talk of 3 is hitting me in the feels, may load that up again tonight. That was my favourite multiplayer in the series without a doubt.

1 Like

I love checking in every once in a while to see this is still a broken mess.

1 Like

I agree with you last update made this game more worst
I love this game but not able to play
A lot of problems. Still continue
What will be happen to this game
Lots of my friends deleting this game

2 Likes

I right there with your friends. I have played this game for a few days and i’m already at the point of deleting this game. I personally believe if they stop changing the mechanics every new game and just keep the same mechanics from UE then this game would be golden.

1 Like

Hi @oI_QUEEN_Io hope that you are well…

The game has a tendency to be overly repetitive, it just relies too much on a JD on horde that makes the other characters sometimes useless from my point of view…

I really still like more GOW 4 horde instead of 5 being honest… it quite more fun, if you happent to play 4 horde ill joint you and help.

Regards.

Hi :innocent: maybe i must switch gow4 too so unhappy

1 Like

Gears 5 have grown to my liking somehow, however it can’t surpassed Gears 4 as in the state it is right now. :slight_smile: