Fix ultimate activation when on or over a barrier, TC (in classic-alt, at least)

I don’t know if this is specific to classic-alt, but in CA we can’t activate the ultimate when standing on a barrier, or floating over barriers as Jack.

Which means if I try to hijack someone while over a barrier, I usually get killed, because they get close enough to cause me to decloak and I can’t take them over, haha… And there are usually a lot of barriers around, in horde, right, … Lizzy can’t call her silverback when on a barrier, Jack can’t hijack…

not just on a barrier, when you’re close enough to the fab that the fab menu option shows up on the screen, same thing… COG Can’t use team revive when he’s crawling next to the fab or on barriers…

Like, come on…

Didn’t ANYONE actually TEST this crap?

Don’t answer that, I know… They were busy testing the store…

1 Like

Still not fixed in operation 4. Very dangerous when you’re Clayton and you want to go charging out into the fray with your reflective shield on, but the shield never comes up because you’re running over some barriers.

yeah…

This, and the stupid chainsaw interrupt thing (when chainsaw revvup is interrupted my gun reloads)… Also after I hit the two bumbers to activate ultimate my gun reloads… (fun, eh? Activate marcus’s ultimate holding a claw, the claw starts to re-load… by the time the reload is done, the ultimate is gone, hahahaha, Ok, not QUITE that bad, but almost)

I was wondering if this was a thing or just me. I too use classic alt because I want roll and wall grab to be separate buttons. I noticed when I run past the barriers as Clayton I can’t turn on my ult if I’m on top of them.

yeah, not on barriers, or if you are next to the fab either…

COG Gear cannot activate team revive when he’s down, on a barrier, haha…