Fix the Raam totem plz

Sure it’s not high priority but annoying especially for the OCD types. If you unlocked Gilded Raam in Gears 4 you already had Raam unlocked before he was a totem. So they just gave us access to Raam without needing to craft the totem. However, the totem is still there and remains locked. So now it’s the only totem in my list that hasn’t been crafted or had challenges completed. I could just craft it and complete the challenges anyway but that would be stupid. Why not just show the totem as complete for us instead of this? This has gotta be an easy fix but I suppose it’s so low priority and not enough people noticing or complaining that they may not bother doing anything.

I find it worse that the option to buy RAAM is still there if you had the Gilded variant already. I wouldn’t fall for it myself but an accidental purchase may happen to others.

1 Like

Not ideal but if you spend 100 of the scrap to unlock that will resolve the issue. It was bugging me also, so I thought I would try and it worked. You don’t need to do all the quests :+1:

1 Like