Fix competitive mode

1. Bring back 5vs5 to ALL GAME MODES
  2. Add more competitive modes like “Dodgeball”, “Guardian”, “Execution”, “Climbing”, “Gridiron”, “Arms race” etc. WITH ITS ORIGINAL CONFIGURATIONS, NOTHING TO PRESS “Y” TO SEE WHERE THIS LEADER, BUT TO SEE YOUR ENEMIES THROUGH THE MAP
  3. Return the active load to the 3 main weapons in the game.
  4. Balance the damage of some weapons.

PLEASE THE COALITION, LISTEN TO YOUR FANS

1 Like
  1. I can’t say I miss 5v5, but I can’t say I don’t miss it.

2. Everything except Gridiron, it’s poopy.

3. No, just leave the active reloads to the power weapons. Literally the last thing we need while we move like oversized snails.

4. I’m not gonna lie, Overkill is just a tad too strong. Other than that there’s no weapon, to me, that needs actual balancing

5. Oh, they listen, just not all the time

1 Like

Kinda contradicting, isn’t it?

You don’t speak for me, kiddo.

3 Likes

Arms Race isn’t competitive in the slightest. Its probably the worst game mode ever created for gears. Master at Arms was a better version of this solely because it was FFA.

3 Likes

How will it work for FFA?

these two modes are disgusting

Interesting photo to have lying around…

1 Like

Jelly?

1 Like

Lowkey

1 Like

Facepalm

1 Like

Scorcher is broken well the active version is.

It is indeed quite strong, as all power weapons should be

1 Like

Am I the only one here that has no idea what mode “Climbing” is?

2 Likes

I say the Overkill is fine. Pretty sure on every map it is on, it is treated like a power weapon (in the middle of the map) so it should be strong. Otherwise, what’s the point of going for it?

I think this right here sums up my feelings for the Overkill.

I was being sarcastic, but you can’t really tell.

The overkill is kinda ridiculously powerful, even from a good range. Maybe I’m just bad

But with Arcade gone, how many maps even have the OVK on the field? I know Training Grounds has it, but that’s about it.

True