First Operation 5 teaser, Hollow Storm

Dizzy and Skorge confirmed!

Edit: TC just dropped the trailer!

21 Likes

Let’s see some news next.

Tai would make total sense, sticking to the theme and all that.

Prescott seems more likely as well, given his iconic speech just before Hollow Storm. Plus he appears in Tactics, although it’s a different voice actor to GOW2 (and even GOW3).

7 Likes

I can barely contain my hype.

4 Likes

Well, rumours of River are going to go through the roof.

In other news, I bought a 24 pack of Irn-Bru.

6 Likes

Finally ■■■■■■■ I love it

Finally my man Dizzy is gonna be in the game. Took them long enough. This focus on Hollow Storm is interesting too. Could be a lot of Gears 2 love in the making.

5 Likes

Wow my prediction that this operation was gears 2 themed was ■■■■■■■ spot on lol

4 Likes

So I can assume we’ll be getting avalanche this op and maybe river because a lot of people want river for some reason. Can’t wait to see what T.C. promises this OP

3 Likes

Damn hit the nail right on the head. Good thing Gears 2 is my favorite title then

1 Like

Hopefully Dana actually teases and announces stuff on the dev stream tomorrow, That would be the only way I’d be ok with them not doing a trailer until it releases again

1 Like

Mr big sexy himself dizzy is back :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yum…Irn-bru. Almost as tasty as liquid socks. That`s a good thing.

2 Likes

Maybe they really can knock our pants off and add locust to horde. One can dream.

1 Like

I thought they said they would do more than one stream when OP5 was due to drop? I thought there was a stream today?

Not today - the Developer’s Stream is on Thursdays.

I think there’s an eSpoerts thing on today, if you like watching chubby weirdos play videogames and do that macho-posturing thing.

1 Like

Tai and River are coming!
WE WANT THE TRAILER.

Oh great lol.

River a cross map from hell. I’d debate Pahanu is less crossy but I’ll wait for everyone to experience it again.

I much rather have avalanche & jacinto

It’s good we get more variety now.

2 Likes

So is Hollow Storm a new game mode?
:thinking:

Hollow storm is the name of the attack on the locust stronghold in Gears 2

4 Likes