Finally unlocked the FFA medal!

God damn that wasn’t easy. So many close matches, heart breaking losses, and some unexplainable insane endings!

Well, I finally freekin got it. Originally I was aiming for the Onyx skin set as I really like it as a complete set with the Onyx Guard, but over the last 2 weeks it became much more than that. It became a personal challenge and I’m glad I stuck to it. This is up there with some of my best gaming achievements. Extremely difficult to do but I kept at it. Learned so much along the way and I feel like I’m such a better 1 v 1 player now. FFA is an entirely different beast compared to TDM and KOTH!

Here is a heart breaker from last night, I clearly won and got the final kill first, but the game decided to rob me:

I needed a break after this one. Lol.

And here are some highlights from today’s final win:

Ok now I can chill until Operation 3 and finally beat Link’s Awakening :joy:

Whew!

7 Likes

I learned absolutely nothing while getting this medal. I lucked out every time and my 5th win had 5 doubles, 2 triples, 2 quads, and 1 quint using the chainsaw on Pit because I just sat at torque spawn waiting for wall bouncers.

But I’m glad you got it, it does feel good to be done with it.

3 Likes

Yes, yes it does. That was a roller-coaster ride.

NICE cit. Marcus Fenix

1 Like

Just in the chat, “Camping basura (trash)”

Very funny, made me chuckle.

He should have chatted back:

“Omae wa mou shindeiru”

2 Likes

:joy: Yeah just some friendly trash talk.

1 Like

I get it all the time, just reply “Tu madre es un p(u)ta.”

I put the parentheses because otherwise it looks like “Tu madre es un ■■■■” for reference.

1 Like

Thank you. Will add it to my very limited collection of Spanish curses!! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats man

1 Like

Thanks bro!

Fair play!.. i managed 3 before i gave up.

1 Like

Yeah man not easy. I almost gave up as well after I got robbed last night.

I had people teaming up for the onyx skins…honestly, i lost my cool . Well done !

1 Like

There is a trick to increase your luck but I’m not going to share it. (P.S. it’s a four leaf clover stapled to a horse shoe).

I just finished that game. Cheated a little at the end, used an online guide just before the final boss. There was little to no clues on how to solve the particular part so I don’t feel too bad lol.

1 Like

I beat it back when the remaster first launched on game boy color as link’s awakening dx. Amazing game.

2 Likes

Wow that’s insane. Can’t say I’m surprised.

1 Like

Thanks bro!