Final Requests for Gears 4

None of this will happen ,maybe the 5x exp ,TC is in full on Gears 5 mode right now

I’d chuck a stack of :dollar: TC’s way if they implemented my points - can’t take someone 10 minutes if they know what they are doing :eyes:

1 Like

Make all ‘dlc’ maps free leave Vintage JD stuff exclusive for season pass owners.

I mean technically they are free except for private

A language filter going forward from gears 4 to gears 5 in competitive matchmaking
I see chat pad it has my gamertag in it and a bunch of Spanish words after that I assume he wants to take me to lunch and that he’s saying I’m the greatest player he’s ever met
Oh this is a realist not a wishlist oops sorry

2 Likes

Yeah i’ve gotten those too. So many polite and respectful players. Too bad I can’t understand what they are saying

3 Likes

[GLOBAL} RandomGamertag - chupas noob

3 Likes

Mine always says something about huevos eggs so I assume he likes breakfast

3 Likes

jajajajaja!

My favorite message I ever revived was right after I went in global and said “Do all you guys live in pineapples under the sea” (oh yeah, it was that laggy) And one of my opponents replied “Ha! Only your dead grandmother laughed at that joke”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100% the best hate mail ever

Both of my grandmothers are still alive btw.

2 Likes

I have a small grasp of spanish because of my job and boy let me tell you these messages are A+ sometimes

3 Likes

On a serious note this needed to be fixed long ago I only play escalation the problem I have is it requires teamwork and it’s hard to have teamwork when you have different languages and no one understands each other I cannot tell you guys or stress how many times I told somebody behind you look behind you and we know what the outcome was they don’t understand me they get killed
just an issue that I hope gets addressed in gears 5 you would think it’d be pretty simple

1 Like

I have a grasp of Spanish as well (Google translate) and yes I agree with you!

1 Like

Eh, I never use game chat myself. I am almost in a party, so I never really had this problem

1 Like

Its much worse than whan Google translate will put up :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t use party chat I remember Joe Griff gears 2 saying that party chat the game doesn’t recognize it so it uses gameresources which in turn causes more lag I don’t know if that’s true today I also go solo but when I’m in a room where everybody has the same language the experience is beautiful
But on the other hand I’m learning Spanish through chatpad what an amazing world we live in

2 Likes

I live in Arizona, it’s almost always all Spanish. I used to live on the Canadian border, lots of French. Both just distracting gibberish in my headset when I’m trying to play. :confused:

2 Likes

2v2 Is probably my favorite mode in Gears

No more cheevos please. Too much cheevos. The cheevos amount is more than the amount of ‘‘Dracarys’’ over King’s Landing.

1 Like

I’m a French Canadian and I don’t approve this message. Esti d’colisse de tabarnaque de crisse.

Meant no offense. Just not bilingual. :grinning:

2 Likes