Final campaign achievement theories?(SPOILERS)

“Discovered the True Threat To Sera”
What do you guys make of this?

“Complete all Acts of the Campaign (Any Difficulty)”

“With all-out war descending, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.”

I’ve got a bad feeling Gears 5 will end with myrrah possesing kait and leave us on a cliffhanger.

1 Like

It usually has been boss battles. RAAM, Lambent Brumak, Myrrah, General Karn, Hive Beast. But I’ve no idea for Gears 5. Could be Berserker or that Seeder like creature, Or something else entirely.

1 Like

The swarm worm, as I’ve dubbed it, seems more mid game like the g2 leviathan. And who knows. But the end boss doesn’t mean the end of the story. In g4 we beat the hive king but go into Reynard tomb. So the end boss isn’t really an indication of the ending, if I’m making sense.

I know. What you said could be a cutscene after the boss.

Yeah I see. My personal belief is that myyrah is in control of the swarmzerker and somehow transfers consciousness to Kait. So perhaps we don’t even kill the finale boss. I just can’t wait man.

7 more days. :slightly_smiling_face:

its definetly getting exciting,The days have flown by.Roll on release👍

2 Likes

I just realised there will be a cliff hanger and were gonna have to wait years for a answer again

Maybe Myrrah is Kate grand mother?

The symbol is her grandmothers…

Lol

1 Like

Ofcourse, it’s a new saga after all. Although gears 2 didn’t really have one. (Adam was a post credit so not a lot of people saw)